Glastocam!

pauladam

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Here's a shot of when the rigging was lifted in 2019, on 18th June (!!)

rigging.thumb.jpg.627631d61e9bbf40b489f0e1dd59f6de.jpg

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wow that’s shows how far ahead we are 🙂

by we … I mean they … 

2019 was particularly late for the setup, here's a pic from 2017 from 9th May. We are still ahead, but only by about 10 days or so

Pyramid Rigging.PNG

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, andymk said:

2019 was particularly late for the setup, here's a pic from 2017 from 9th May. We are still ahead, but only by about 10 days or so

Pyramid Rigging.PNG

In the scheme of things 10 days to me is a long time with a build like this … when I see how close to the wire things often get … pier I’m looking at you …. There’s not such a big amount of time left to build a city … and it’s great to see anything ahead 

6 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Where did you spot them? I reckon the top one is the Cadmus, Greenpeace ship. 
Bottom is a pile of timber, did you spit it on the hill above Dragon Field? 

First one is sort of above and left of pyramid stage. And second one is sort of level with the Stone circle but the left hand side of screen

1 hour ago, waynewdk said:

First one is sort of above and left of pyramid stage. And second one is sort of level with the Stone circle but the left hand side of screen

It’ll be what I said above then.

Edited by blutarsky
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Also, we have a big crane!

Might soon have an answer if the screens will be bigger on the Pyramid then.

Looking at prev years the frame around the screens looks like two arches bolted together one in front of another so I do wonder if that is all it will be again and they are laid out on the ground side by side.  Hoping for something different but I am a Leeds fan and used to disappointment.  Prepare yourselves if it isn't bigger screens - after two years our we are all getting giddy on here and I'm not sure how some of you will cope!

• Upvote 1

Asked my Wife if she'd like to have a wander around the farm at the weekend before it properly closes down.

Even dangled the carrot of saying our daughter could play on the ship in the kidzfield.

It was a flat no.

It's really difficult having an other half who doesn't share the same passion for the festival 😂

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Asked my Wife if she'd like to have a wander around the farm at the weekend before it properly closes down.

Even dangled the carrot of saying our daughter could play on the ship in the kidzfield.

It was a flat no.

It's really difficult having an other half who doesn't share the same passion for the festival 😂

It doesn't help that you live in New Zealand, can't blame her really 😄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, waynewdk said:

What are these? From the webcam

16CCB052-4249-4365-8BA1-47121F99F52A.jpeg

Definitely the ship in the Green Kids field. My kids have spent many happy times there (while I chilled under the massive oak tree 🙂 ).

image.png.861de770e6403a76b19d71d3d971c15d.png

y8bDvGZqAnAfz4Et7C2P6pZq6BC2KyFbOJ4dMhUS_4_V4Bl6e_vvpfU2fijQ_jMKWsItbTC_1bEeUKFPXDCDsdU_4vBPwkIM9BbfILfLLWxBDgn90ZA0QmdCiZq7g03hHyoaU7ArvXp_OYx2SZCaXgS1eoOy2lykrTP3TUUoZ6V8q_heaLlDDxwtl3v9V2Lri322SgF4NvMODI0NeHxD1XUx8aex0CG6kvWAS9xTkZ63gu2Kn8kJryJ5NvcoIRFoulD6E_2_XGNhmck8ncLBPVRVP5Oq5SC7PkT6iT4Lkw9o1Jo2Qks8POmLUQrp5ryKg5u47zH3YXDvNiQqPsU2vfTvPCN7BwMobufqrhlw1J286e2rchSlyEI6J3Mav3Y0IrXp5ZLYrv3jB2jfKn-Mt9nMOR1C3YtgCindK0xVK5NDfWjxaCpArpeqfn8o2qvn-C1bLg7Bc4X_Su3K4ZumBA0ugiueQl7UdqIal6nANriXP1qRZg0Ii8pydt8OJu1rTthcIR57_kTY0FHKYhoItnp5GxLcKNnFCrHfuN4p2mr4EGy6J198J2NV8Q7pJU4wsorJkqKSbYgswUc86XSISC6oiusT61iNs7ecdGsm7TaZVxlbdPtmLLgbv23WatZqg5l8-RrhTf1B7iJ0ZDzIf9a2t-bkAseoAy3mbsYw3w59CvUiPUnQAYwfQu2F7JZFmQxn2-vN3ZTpVyr7OjvJbz_WN7Pb945AC74LDxcNbniBy3XanblJS5b4BSss=w1374-h916-no?authuser=0

Edited by Cheesey

Lots of deliveries going on at the mo:

image.thumb.png.093be91ad996d2bc55c18f03a40a29be.png

Something going on in the bottom corner of King's Meadow:

image.png.c381bedfd8cdb72ce18b6544b1135f6d.png

Something parked up in top corner of Arcadia by the looks of it: 

image.png.0d9b9cac247b1c2f6233cde64e11a25f.png

No point screenshotting this as you can't really see anything, but looks like trackway being laid around TOS. 

Also A LOT of heavy plant around the pyramid. There's the crane, two telehandlers in front of the stage and a third parked up to the right, plus a JCB.  Crew Van parked up to the right as well, by the Webbs Ash long drops suggesting more staff on site today.