Glastocam!

pauladam

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Am I going mad ... haven't looked at the webcam for a bit properly ... what's the silver tent next to the yellow and green bar by the pyramid field ? and all those white tents in Silver Hayes aren't usually there are they ?

Silver tent just looks like a shelter for the BBC to film presenter to camera clips.

Not sure about Silver Hayes, there seems to be more compounds this year.

3 minutes ago, MJP said:

Silver tent just looks like a shelter for the BBC to film presenter to camera clips.

I thought it was closer to the farm and further up the hill ... probably right though :) 

4 minutes ago, MJP said:

Are bbc going to take up less space in the park (given rejigging / wormhole up there) and more in silver Hayes? 

51 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

Broccoli too, just to be on the safe side. My group think I’m weird for taking it seriously. 

Is this for funkingham Palace? Never been past the front tent, always been OK with that but someday, maybe :)

9 hours ago, p.pete said:

Is this for funkingham Palace? Never been past the front tent, always been OK with that but someday, maybe :)

Yes, carrots have obviously been used in the past but hints of broccoli and cabbage doing the trick this time round. Personally my rabbit loves kale above all mentioned but would feel more than a bit of a twat carrying a bag of that. 

Edited by HeyPorter