Headliners 2016

thewayiam

to fattists, perhaps. ;)

Yo I know you're joking but just so everyone else knows; that's not what I meant. :P

You know, I think you might be onto something. I've always assumed that due to her humongous record sales she could only headline, but is that really so? If she has stage fright, then headlining is no way to go about curing herself. She might prefer to play earlier if at all, and of course it works better musically for her to be on earlier.

I would think it is so that she could only headline. Hypothetically though; wouldn't that be worse? An even more packed, more visible gathering of people as far as the eye could see? I don't really think it works better musically either - her music isn't really about the summer jams.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I think you might be onto something. I've always assumed that due to her humongous record sales she could only headline, but is that really so? If she has stage fright, then headlining is no way to go about curing herself. She might prefer to play earlier if at all, and of course it works better musically for her to be on earlier.

her new album is produced by Calvin Harris;  edm bangers all the way, so i've heard.

so has never done big shows, has never done even medium-sized outdoor shows, hates festivals, is shit-scared of big festival crowds, and specifically doesn't think her music would work headlining GLastonbury.

no better time to change all that than to 100,000 on in a huge field and millions watching on TV....

Well people wanted risk to the headliner bookings :P