Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

13 hours ago, gfa said:

Oh i agree but just stating whats being discussed on here. Nobody is saying Park at this point, would be a complete shitshow ala wet leg

I’ve been saying Park consistently, and still am, but you seem to keep forgetting that. Some of the other more sensible posters have been too. Let’s see, shall we?

12 hours ago, gauer101 said:

Hello! Would love this if still available..

Gone sorry

39 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

I’ve been saying Park consistently, and still am, but you seem to keep forgetting that. Some of the other more sensible posters have been too. Let’s see, shall we?

More people are saying other than park that i've seen.

As you said, lets see

30 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

think that's more based out of lack of niche/alternative acts. that'll be v v popular imo

Good point

Fred / Four tet / Skrillex all next to each other on the lineup. Can't wait to hear Rumble 3 times in a row 😂

37 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Final season at Printworks announced. The usual parties and acts in the mix. Definitely interested in the Ed Banger night. Justice probably a DJ set.

AVA London maybe for me, kind of want to hold out to see what happens with the later dates

Edited by gfa

16 hours ago, Glasto peaches said:

So sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve jumped on this thread at the end. But I cannot express how absolutely amazing Fred again new album Actual Life 3 etc is and I just need to talk about it for a minute (the husb isn’t really a dance fan) I’ve listened to it a few times now and it’s just so good. I really hope to see them/him at glasto, I reckon def worthy of a West Holts headliner? 

Yeah it slaps hard. 

There’s a lot of Fred fans here so you’re not alone, WH headline set would go down a storm. 

10 minutes ago, jonday81 said:

I never heard of Fred Again until I read this thread. Not as in tune with dance as more of a drum and bass and metal guy but wow! Reminds me a bit of Burial. Stunning stuff!

If you're into that check out Bicep who are similar but much less saccharine, Forest Swords or Actress if you want something a bit slower and darker, Overmon or Daniel Avery if you want something a bit harder.

Fred Again is.. fine I guess, but definitely broaden out a bit as there's much more interesting stuff going on in leftfield-ish UK electronic music.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

If you're into that check out Bicep who are similar but much less saccharine, Forest Swords or Actress if you want something a bit slower and darker, Overmon or Daniel Avery if you want something a bit harder.

Fred Again is.. fine I guess, but definitely broaden out a bit as there's much more interesting stuff going on in leftfield-ish UK electronic music.

Will do. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Yes agreed, just sounds so superficial and without substance to me. God awful name as well. 

Good suggestions above, I'd add to that and say Clark and Rival Consoles 

7 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

Four Tet b3b Skrillex b3b Fred Again @ Arcadia 

Funnily enough, I mentioned that to my mate earlier, I'd honestly go absolutely feral - providing we get a solo Fred and Skrillex set elsewhere too. Would take any of it though in a heartbeat.