Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

2 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Tickets for the Fred Again, Skrillex & Four Tet b2b Electric Ballroom just went on sale.

So gutted I'm in work!

https://www.seetickets.com/event/four-tet-fred-again-skrillex/camden-electric-ballroom/2501435?offercode=fourtet

Managed to get some! Checking instagram at work finally pays off. 

I guess this can make up for missing out on the Brixton gigs

Gonna be fun keeping Dry January in check... 

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Seem to be hinting that Skrillex may post a link to some more on insta

They had =fourtet =fredagain and =skrillex at the end of their links, people worked it out about 10 mins after four tet and fred's sold out so skrillex's sold out before he even woke up

9 minutes ago, gfa said:

They had =fourtet =fredagain and =skrillex at the end of their links, people worked it out about 10 mins after four tet and fred's sold out so skrillex's sold out before he even woke up

Ahh sneaky, oh well. I only like fred out of the trio anyway

8 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

There are elements of dubstep in the latest collaboration with Fred

Yeah I can hear that. 

What I meant, and probably didn’t word correctly, is how has his DJ style evolved? Has anyone seen one of his sets recently?

The dubstep scene blew up 10 years ago but died a pretty quick death, I imagine him being around again would mean he’s changed his style. 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Yeah I can hear that. 

What I meant, and probably didn’t word correctly, is how has his DJ style evolved? Has anyone seen one of his sets recently?

The dubstep scene blew up 10 years ago but died a pretty quick death, I imagine him being around again would mean he’s changed his style. 

From what I've seen and experienced, his sets are largely the same, still very dubstep/moombahton/EDM influenced

13 hours ago, gfa said:

second kieran & co show tomorrow i've been told, put your notifications on incase 🙂

Not sure what notifications I need on but I’ll keep an eye out. won’t hold me breath on this as people are a lot closer to instagram than I am

27 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Not sure what notifications I need on but I’ll keep an eye out. won’t hold me breath on this as people are a lot closer to instagram than I am

instagram story notifications best bet

47 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

14 hours ago, gfa said:

second kieran & co show tomorrow i've been told, put your notifications on incase 🙂

You were right - Four Tet just posted this on his story.

82E67A44-8238-4A03-BC77-96EB04ADFF80.png

6 minutes ago, gordong said:

You were right - Four Tet just posted this on his story.

82E67A44-8238-4A03-BC77-96EB04ADFF80.png

Get those notifications on!

They released yesterday 1/3 of the tickets each, the tickets had the code =fourtet, =fredagain and =skrillex at the end. Should be the same again, if so one will post first then you can get the other's tickets before they post their link with ease hopefully! good luck all

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Get those notifications on!

They released yesterday 1/3 of the tickets each, the tickets had the code =fourtet, =fredagain and =skrillex at the end. Should be the same again, if so one will post first then you can get the other's tickets before they post their link with ease hopefully! good luck all

Tickets are live 

https://www.ticketweb.uk/purchase?confirmCode=MY9782AAK&pl=electricbrixton