Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Good to hear Justice being rumoured for at least a couple dates in the summer. Not sure where they'd play after crushing West Holts in 2017 but they'd be more than welcome to return. Maybe John Peel tent.

That set was one of my all time Glastonbury favorites. Hadn't even heard of them at the time, but liked the write up in the program.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

That set was one of my all time Glastonbury favorites. Hadn't even heard of them at the time, but liked the write up in the program.

Mine too. I've said it before but that was one of my favourite nights. That Justice set, then up to Arcadia for a Fabio & Grooverider b2b 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:15 AM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Me too. Went to Hacienda 40 a couple weekends ago and I've been struggling with a virus ever since. Bed-ridden for four days! 😂

Reckon I've got a few years maximum left in the clubbing and festival tank and I'm done. The physical recovery just is no fun these days. 2023 is definitely going to be my final Glastonbury, weekend at least. The time has come to think about finally hanging up my white gloves...

I'm definitely all about the day parties now! 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Yeah Justice was top tier stuff. 

DJ set on Arcadia next year maybe?

If they are touring the Live then lets get that eh! They were doing dj sets this summer (benicassim had it maybe others?) so would have made sense to do arcadia this year i think if they wanted to do it

I've got 1 spare fred again ticket for both wednesday and thursday at brixton. standing ticket

Looking for £70 each, this is over £100 less than viagogo and what we paid so just want the money back - obviously will delete if not allowed but I just wanted to offer them on here first before heading to twitter etc 🙂 

10 minutes ago, gfa said:

I've got 1 spare fred again ticket for both wednesday and thursday at brixton. standing ticket

Looking for £70 each, this is over £100 less than viagogo and what we paid so just want the money back - obviously will delete if not allowed but I just wanted to offer them on here first before heading to twitter etc 🙂 

Might have taken it if you had two 😢

As much as I'd love to see him in Brixton, just gonna pray he hits the farm in '23

4 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Might have taken it if you had two 😢

As much as I'd love to see him in Brixton, just gonna pray he hits the farm in '23

He surely will, pretty major mis-step if they don't manage to get Fred in 2022 or 223

Possibly an idea would be to grab these then swap them (obviously a pain but do-able especially being in london)

3 hours ago, gfa said:

face value actually. only wednesday left now 🙂

So sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve jumped on this thread at the end. But I cannot express how absolutely amazing Fred again new album Actual Life 3 etc is and I just need to talk about it for a minute (the husb isn’t really a dance fan) I’ve listened to it a few times now and it’s just so good. I really hope to see them/him at glasto, I reckon def worthy of a West Holts headliner? 

37 minutes ago, Glasto peaches said:

So sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’ve jumped on this thread at the end. But I cannot express how absolutely amazing Fred again new album Actual Life 3 etc is and I just need to talk about it for a minute (the husb isn’t really a dance fan) I’ve listened to it a few times now and it’s just so good. I really hope to see them/him at glasto, I reckon def worthy of a West Holts headliner? 

The general consensus is West Holts headliner if he plays, but it could quite easily be Park if they have a more established electronic WH headliner in place. Personally, I think West Holts.

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The general consensus is West Holts headliner if he plays, but it could quite easily be Park if they have a more established electronic WH headliner in place. Personally, I think West Holts.

If anything the general consensus is the push towards other than towards park

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Other?! Steady on consensus, let's not get carried away now. He's really good (definitely in my top 3 live performances of the year), but not at that level...yet.

Let's settle on West Holts 😂

Oh i agree but just stating whats being discussed on here. Nobody is saying Park at this point, would be a complete shitshow ala wet leg

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Oh i agree but just stating whats being discussed on here. Nobody is saying Park at this point, would be a complete shitshow ala wet leg

It wouldn't be so bad on the Park if he was up against strong main stage headliners but everything does point towards a West Holts appearance. Hope he's been working on the live production though, there's some big shoes to fill on that stage in recent years on that score