Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

11 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I. Am. In. 

We will rave again in the fields. Back on E/D duty soon enough, my young Padawans. Hope everyone did ok. 

Ben x

The Captain is back to steer the good ship Electronica through the stormy waters of the next eight months. Bon voyage everyone, we set sail for Worthy Farm!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I. Am. In. 

We will rave again in the fields. Back on E/D duty soon enough, my young Padawans. Hope everyone did ok. 

Ben x

Hello folks,

Nope! And i'm not over it yet. Absolute shit-show yesterday, bounced out at payment, back in but still 'locked out' etc.etc. The joy of the resale is lurking in the distance. Arse.

(Congrats, Ben).

23 hours ago, Fishman said:

On the plus side, this old man has a rare proper night out on Saturday - Jon Hopkins and friends at Koko.  

JH with a 2 hour dj/live thing; forum favourite Haai and man of the moment Daniel A.

Anyone else going?

image.thumb.png.63937c6742c05df762c73ba0138c2b4f.png

1 hour ago, Fishman said:

JH with a 2 hour dj/live thing; forum favourite Haai and man of the moment Daniel A.

Anyone else going?

image.thumb.png.63937c6742c05df762c73ba0138c2b4f.png

Really wish I was going to this, but alas my wife is at a hen do, so I'm on kiddy duty.

Watching Toy Story will be similar, right?

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Snapped up a ticket for Prospa's live show in Brixton next March. Loved them at Prima this year, one of my live highlights of the year. Personally, I think they're in line to take a Disclosure/Bicep style trajectory, but we'll see. Maybe an early pitch for West Holts headliner in 2024?

Thats Electric Brixton icymi, thing i might visit my mate in Leeds and do that show.

London show was cheaper than Leeds strangely!

10 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Missed presale, might look into it on Friday. 👀

Never caught Prospa before. Was impossible to even consider getting to the Temple straight after Kendrick.  

both presales are still in stock from newsletter email link, PM me if you want it 

Did anyone grab a Houghton presale ticket yesterday? 
I got the link and was really tempted but couldn’t afford to fork out such a sizeable chunk this close to Christmas and post-Glasto ticket sale. 

For anyone interested the main sale is due to be early 2023 according to the Comms and attached are the prices for next year. 

3AA3940B-8498-45D3-B9E4-AD8D12FFCF19.png