Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

C'mon mardy, stop sitting on the fence and say what you really mean.

yeah, sorry, I'm being a bit too diplomatic.

So, this is what I heard (if any lawyers are reading this, it's ure supposition and probably not true in the slightest, in fact, think of it as an invented story) nah, they came out here and the record company had organised a competition to meet them, young fans, lot of excitement etc etc. Went all the way through the process, then on the day when they were supposed to meet the kids, some of whom had a travelled a long fucking way, like I mean this is Russia, so fucking DAYS on the train, they decided they were a bit too tired to meet these fans and went back to the hotel for a lie-down.

yeah, sorry, I'm being a bit too diplomatic.

So, this is what I heard (if any lawyers are reading this, it's ure supposition and probably not true in the slightest, in fact, think of it as an invented story) nah, they came out here and the record company had organised a competition to meet them, young fans, lot of excitement etc etc. Went all the way through the process, then on the day when they were supposed to meet the kids, some of whom had a travelled a long fucking way, like I mean this is Russia, so fucking DAYS on the train, they decided they were a bit too tired to meet these fans and went back to the hotel for a lie-down.

Good music though and pretty good live.

There is probanly a story floating about like this for every band at one point in their career.

Edited by eastynh

You have actually heard them I take it?

Yes I got into them after hearing the Arthur Baker remix of Wonderful Life. I knew absolutely nothing about them so had no preconceptions. Listened to the 1st album and liked it.

I still know next to nothing about them as I no longer read the music press unless it is about The New Order members infighting.

I like the second album as well and have seen them live a few times, which I really enjoyed.

I think not following the music press and seem to accidentaly discover new music rather than actively looking for it is more enjoyable.

Substitute the words 'the kids' and 'these fans' for the word 'me' and I think we've got to the root of all mardy's bile and vitriol. ;-)

hehehehe. Shit, rumbled.

I'll tell you all about it over a pint someday.

Only a small band, and possibly not on many people's radar, but anyone a fan of Michael A Grammar? They put out their 3rd EP, completing the debut album (rather neatly made up of 3 x 45rpm 4-track EPs. I say neat, but a pain in the a*** vinyl-ly, with a change every two tracks!) this week, and are pretty blooming' fantastic. They'd do a fine turn in the JP, I'd say.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

The Prodigy's new album is imminent. Last time they played was in 2009 (headlining the Other Stage), which is when Invaders Must Die was released. Hopeful of an appearance this year but think 2016 is more likely. Think the next time they play they will headline the Pyramid

Songs called Beyond The Death Ray, Nasty Nasty, Get Your Fight On, Wall Of Death and Rottweiler.

"Pure violent energy" according to Howlett.

• Upvote 1

The Prodigy's new album is imminent. Last time they played was in 2009 (headlining the Other Stage), which is when Invaders Must Die was released. Hopeful of an appearance this year but think 2016 is more likely. Think the next time they play they will headline the Pyramid

Really hoping for this!

Me 3!!

Saw them at Bestival in 2010 didn't have the best view and regret not finding a better spot...

Was drinking Vodka with Lit what a strange mix and never touched it since!!!

• Upvote 1

Belle and Sebastian have a new single out in January and have announced a tour starting in May15.

Would like to see them but not sure what kind of slot or where they would get now ?

Going to see James in Glasgow next month. New album is growing on me and would like to see them as well. Got a good crowd on the main stage at T this year late afternoon.

Belle and Sebastian have a new single out in January and have announced a tour starting in May15.

Would like to see them but not sure what kind of slot or where they would get now ?

Going to see James in Glasgow next month. New album is growing on me and would like to see them as well. Got a good crowd on the main stage at T this year late afternoon.

Seen James god knows how many times and they are always excellent.