• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

maybe if you ignore most of her recorded output then yes, he's on the money.

Swift gets a lot produced and co written by Max Martin.

He who wrote and produced Britney, N'nyc, Katy Perry, Gaga, it's bound to soubd similar... He is the star of the show.

But, each to their own.

I genuinely don't mind who headlines. I already have plans.

For Martin, Lawn and the rest - I hope it's Taylor Swift

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Swift gets a lot produced and co written by Max Martin.

He who wrote and produced Britney, N'nyc, Katy Perry, Gaga, it's bound to soubd similar... He is the star of the show.

But, each to their own.

as i said, if you ignore most of her recorded output, then things like that are true.

Max Martin had no involvement in her first 3 albums.

he was involved with 3 songs on her 4th album.

he was involved with 7 out of 13 on the newest album (or 9 with bonus tracks on deluxe editions)

he had no involvement in any of the tracks on her 2 EPs.

so 12 out of 70+ songs.

Edited by ghostdancer1

as i said, if you ignore most of her recorded output, then things like that are true.

Max Martin had no involvement in her first 3 albums.

he was involved with 3 songs on her 4th album.

he was involved with 7 out of 13 on the newest album (or 9 with bonus tracks on deluxe editions)

he had no involvement in any of the tracks on her 2 EPs.

so 12 out of 70+ songs.

Yeah but the quote in question was:

The way I see it, she used to have something a little different but went for the big bucks inducing pop pap and stuck with it.

So, she went from one thing to the pop market.

I think his quote is pretty valid.

Like I said, each to their own, but it aint for me.

Our baby is alive!!!!! What a crazy year

Must have been mental on here last night, couldn't get on for about an hour?

Can't see it being Swifty, surely if they could get her/ she wanted to play they would have found her a slot already? My money would be on Flo getting bumped or Blur/Coldplay. I hope it's Blur

I personally think Flo will get bumped and maybe get someone to fill a lower slot, or push everything up a bit with longer sets.

Put it this way, the only thing that will stop me from going to see Caribou on WH then wander up to the Park for SFA now is if they pull Blur or Prince out the bag as a Pyramid headliner. Blur I guess is possible and they are friends of the festival but I think its a bit late now for that although here's hoping!

If its Blur you won't find out until next week. Tickets to sell.

I can see the logic, but I reckon we'll find out today.  You can be sure that as soon as it became a possibility they were canvassing artists' management to see who would be willing to act as a standby.  Blur are definitely in the running.

If its Blur you won't find out until next week. Tickets to sell.

See what you mean but with glasto long sold out and Hyde park only 4 days away would selling more tickets really be such a big issue for them?

I really hope we hear sonething today, and I think if we don't then surely that must rule Florence out

See what you mean but with glasto long sold out and Hyde park only 4 days away would selling more tickets really be such a big issue for them?

I really hope we hear sonething today, and I think if we don't then surely that must rule Florence out

It might not impact tickets but with so many tickets bought at discounts, a lot of people with tickets might not turn up and spend £30+ at the bar per head.