• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Ah here. Its bollox. There is no way they would go there again and defo no way that soon.

Is that post simply to rile folk up and get some chatter going.................?

Twill work................but no sane person could really consider M&S

nope, it's a name that was just-now suggested to me by a (reasonably) well known music biz person, tho perhaps they've been thinking just a bit too much.

It does fit the "other shows" criteria.

It hit home with me not because I really think they're very likely, but mostly because I'd not even considered them to even rule them out until now.

Has anyone suggested Kiss?

No, Glasto doesn't pay enough.

But Paul Stanley saying "PETER" at 1.54 never failed to make me laugh.

after election day, I suspect people like Cliff - tho of course not innocent Cliff himself - might start sleeping a little less easily.

Mind you, if the tories and LibDems hadn't recently voted to keep the child abuse covered up as much as possible, maybe they'd be sleeping uneasily now.

Yep we'll see alright. So enjoy him while you can Neil. :sarcastic:

Edited by The Nal

after election day, I suspect people like Cliff - tho of course not innocent Cliff himself - might start sleeping a little less easily.

Mind you, if the tories and LibDems hadn't recently voted to keep the child abuse covered up as much as possible, maybe they'd be sleeping uneasily now.

Whos your money on? Bruce Forsyth? George Michael? Dot Cotton?

I know they've been shot down and denied it on reddit, but it was a slightly unconvincing denial, as I wouldn't really expect them to say yes

But The Prodigy do seem to fit a few criteria, I keep coming back to them and thinking they might be bumped up

nope, it's a name that was just-now suggested to me by a (reasonably) well known music biz person, tho perhaps they've been thinking just a bit too much.

It does fit the "other shows" criteria.

It hit home with me not because I really think they're very likely, but mostly because I'd not even considered them to even rule them out until now.

Do you not think they'd have just bumped Flo up rather than getting Mumford back after a one year absence? Her presence as a sub makes me think it must be someone that's not too shite a booking.

有名な世界的なロックバンドAC / DCはブライアン·ジョンソンは、ピラミッドステージを飾ること BRIAN JOHNSON ができジョーディー伝説がフロントこと万が一はありますか ?

angry-girl.gif?resize=400%2C242

haha Mumford's. I am not worried in the slightest it will be them. They obviously fit the criteria like the other obvious names but it's too soon and they were awful in 2013.

Is KISS really that much of a stupid suggestion? They're 'one of those bands' Something different, probably draw a decent crowd, got the songs that people will know, fit into what Neil's said so far etc etc. As a one off headliner, I think you can't go wrong with KISS

I said the other day that Mumford and Sons have to be considered now because of the whole "other shows thing" and replacement or whatever.

& got shamed for it by will.

I don't think it will be them, but you have to consider them kind of a possibility considering the conditions.

It would probably be the final straw for some glasto goers who dislike the lineup this year though...

I said the other day that Mumford and Sons have to be considered now because of the whole "other shows thing" and replacement or whatever.

I don't think it will be them, but you have to consider them kind of a possibility considering the conditions.

It would probably be the final straw for some glasto goers who dislike the lineup this year though...

If they played in 2011, I'd consider it,

but twice in 3 years?

You don't have to consider them.

I'd laugh my head off if it was them. If the third headliner isn't gonna be Blur (give up on Roses), then out of the names left I don't care if it is Mumford's, I'll go and see Chemical Brothers anyway.

nah, there's no way it's them. as has been said, it'd make a hell of a lot more sense to just bump Florence up than to have a headline act back that soon, and because of this, i think we can rest assure that whoever the third headliner is, they're a worthy act and not some late minute scramble bump up

Is KISS really that much of a stupid suggestion? They're 'one of those bands' Something different, probably draw a decent crowd, got the songs that people will know, fit into what Neil's said so far etc etc. As a one off headliner, I think you can't go wrong with KISS

ZZ TOP obvs.

nah, there's no way it's them. as has been said, it'd make a hell of a lot more sense to just bump Florence up than to have a headline act back that soon, and because of this, i think we can rest assure that whoever the third headliner is, they're a worthy act and not some late minute scramble bump up

The reason why I'm convinced it's someone big is the fact they need to be bigger than florence.

Otherwise she probably could have headlined.

I keep thinking it, but I'm thinking it's McCartney

The reason why I'm convinced it's someone big is the fact they need to be bigger than florence.

Otherwise she probably could have headlined.

I keep thinking it, but I'm thinking it's McCartney

it may well be! out of all of the rumoured acts he's one of the only ones who hasn't actually said 'no' at any time - just the European festival exclusive that's made it look unlikely (and i'm sure Glastonbury and whatever festival it was could come to some sort of an arrangement for that)

Can you imagine the social media meltdown if after all of this time and speculation, it gets to June and they announce it on the Monday before the festival with a big Mumford's logo?