Foo Fighters

Brave Sir Robin

There'll be less abled people who probably prefer sitting at gigs.

Which is fine but they shouldn't have to pay more to do so. Whichever way you look at it, seating tickets give a vastly inferior experience and I'm willing to bet that only a very very small percentage of the people who choose to buy seats will be doing so because they aren't able to stand.

Which is fine but they shouldn't have to pay more to do so. Whichever way you look at it, seating tickets give a vastly inferior experience and I'm willing to bet that only a very very small percentage of the people who choose to buy seats will be doing so because they aren't able to stand.

Last time Foo's played Wembley stadium a standing ticket also gave you access to all of the Lower Tier seating if you wanted it. This may have changed though...Standing tickets only got you access to a very small area in Lower Tier right at the back of the pitch for Springsteen last year.

Last time Foo's played Wembley stadium a standing ticket also gave you access to all of the Lower Tier seating if you wanted it. This may have changed though...Standing tickets only got you access to a very small area in Lower Tier right at the back of the pitch for Springsteen last year.

still the same deal

Yeah, I'm one of those. Kept getting the error message, and when I finally got through the standing ones were sold out (really needed the Saturday). Mind, I'm still pleased I've got one at all, trusting my luck I'd never see a booking page on Friday as even more people will be trying. The presale code was also given away on their website a few days ago, it took me just a few minutes to find it and I am not even a registered member.

My brother paid £125 each through Viagogo. Standing. Disgusting really but that's for another thread.

Already? Before Friday? Why?

And why are these sites even allowed to list tickets that can only have come from a pre-sale before the main sale has taken place? Ridiculous.

got a phone call from Miss 5co77ie Jnr - could I help her get tickets for Foos at Wembley on the Saturday, lots of F5 - passwords, her phoning through details (getting them wrong) - reminded me of Glastonbury ticket day it did.

Indeed.

But I'm in, and I shall wave to her from the rafters! :)

ALSO:get the "page monitor" app for chrome, set it for ticket links, it will alert you if there is a change - ie if a ticket order is cancelled for some reason then they will become available again. keep trying to get some through this method maybe.

as I just saw on G&T's that there was level 2 seating that appeared, but then disappeared a minute later.

will happen if peoples cards are declined and stuff.

EDIT: they are only sold out if it says Sold Out, tickets unavailable may mean the same as above that some may reappear.

Edited by lharris92

wasn't like that when i last looked a minute before posting that.

be alert for an extra date possibly being added for wembley if that's the case, as it was hinted at.

no idea what the likelihood % is, but its probably low. still, always good to be prepared in case.

I hope it's the Monday not the Sunday but that's a lost hope. (My last a2 is Monday morning)

I hope it's the Monday not the Sunday but that's a lost hope. (My last a2 is Monday morning)

low % likelihood, if they were to add another one then it would be when tickets more or less sell out for the other 2, doubt they will leave it for a few weeks to announce it if it were to happen.

i get a sense that there won't be one, but its not that outlandish that it can't be considered - last time the wembley date on friday got added minutes after the saturday tix went on sale.

Saw the foos the other night at house of blues which is pretty small. I'm not a huge fan but if ever there was a time when i'm very happy for someone to play the pyramid and me possibly be there (but don't mind if i get end up elsewhere) it's this. If you don't like them fair enough, they'll be plenty of other things on, but if you have at least a passing interest you'll have a damn good time.

Slightly predictable and not the most imaginative of headliners maybe but the pyramid would be in very safe hands and they'll rock the place,

I had a dream that they were headlining Glastonbury. They had a new female lead singer who everyone was raving about, but when I went to The Pyramid, there weren't many people there, and it was easy to get right to the front.

I thought they were really good, but fancied getting a beer so I wandered off to the bar. This proved to be harder than expected because it had suddenly got muddy and I was wearing burgundy suede high heels.

By the time I got my drink, I couldn't get back into the field, because Dave Grohl was back with them.

Last night my mates girlfriend walked into a restaurant in New York and Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters' bassist) was just about to leave with his missus, anyway she basically said "my boyfriend really hopes you guys are playing Glastonbury" to which he replied "he's in luck then"