Foo Fighters

Brave Sir Robin

Any price info?

£55 + booking fee.

Stadium of Light sales information:

The Stadium of Light will offer General Admission (standing/Tier 1 unreserved seating) tickets only, priced at £55. All sales are subject to a £4 booking fee per ticket (unless payment is made in cash). Tickets cannot be purchased from SAFC by telephone or online, tickets are available from the stadiums box office to in-person purchasers only.

Edited by Boozy

You mean stadium dates in the summer are a coincidence?

But yeah, Matt's right and this must be something they're asked to say, seeing as Kasabian said the same this year.

Doubt they are even told to say that

just an easy way to be vague and not end up slagging off the festival unintentionally

no that the start of their UK tour is in May but then they conveniently return to the UK the week before GF

I was kidding but it's probably because they can't do Wembley in May because of the football so they're doing the next suitable weekend. They could be playing outside of UK before Glastonbury, it wouldn't change anything.

Well that's weird,how come the UK gigs are so far apart?Never seen anything like that before.Happy as I can now go to Der Ring & Foo's but find the timings odd.

I think they're playing a couple of EU fests beginning of June, so they might stick some more EU stadium dates in that gap & then come back to the UK.

They're apparently playing Lyon in October, according to a French newspaper. I wonder if that'll come off & they'll come back again end of summer or later, or if that info was a dud.

i went back and listened to Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace today for the first time since around the time of it's release. my god that album's shite. i thought i may have let my initial expectations get in the way back then, but it really is an absolute fart of an album. can't decide if Sonic Highways is worse than it