Foo Fighters

Brave Sir Robin

That was my thought. Reading exclusive. Could be ac dc sonI exclusive though?

And we all know how unbreakable soni exclusives are. :-)

seems a bit early for Muse to be returning to Reading and Leeds, but perhaps they're doing Sonisphere like was supposedly 'leaked' (or AC/DC are doing Download or Sonisphere)

Can't see them playing Cardiff. Bar Take That and Springsteen I don't think anyone has played there the last 5 years. Hard place to sell for tickets for I think.

Playing Manchester 27th May, I'd hazard a guess that they are playing Radio 1's big weekend which will be the weekend before or after and that date has been planned around that.

They can't play Wembley around that date anyway because of the play off finals and the FA cup final so if they're playing that it will be later on. I saw on seetickets on the NME website last month that they were playing Wembley the week before Glasto on the Friday and Saturday with QOTSA so wouldn't suprise me if that was the case. Add Murrayfield in and I reckon that'll be it.

They can't play Wembley around that date anyway because of the play off finals and the FA cup final so if they're playing that it will be later on. I saw on seetickets on the NME website last month that they were playing Wembley the week before Glasto on the Friday and Saturday with QOTSA so wouldn't suprise me if that was the case. Add Murrayfield in and I reckon that'll be it.

fake poster, nme got lured in.

fake poster, nme got lured in.

Ah ok. Didn't think the NME would be swayed by fake posters but it has gone downhill a lot over the years so no surprise. Plus I did find it a bit strange why QOTSA were still about then for a support slot.

I still reckon it will be Wembley around then anyway. Maybe the exact weekend but with no QOTSA.