Foo Fighters

Brave Sir Robin

Fucking annoying this. Don't wanna pay a shitload of money to see the same set I'll see a week later at Glastonbury. But at the same time don't wanna not buy tickets and then miss out on Glasto tickets.

Why couldn't I have just got tickets in the normal sale and not have to worry like this?

Reckon I'll go for it, though. Brother's asking me to and he can't do Glasto, and they're one of his favourite bands. Would be harsh to let him down.

Well that's weird,how come the UK gigs are so far apart?Never seen anything like that before.Happy as I can now go to Der Ring & Foo's but find the timings odd.

they may be putting dates inbetween?, I wonder if they will headline werchter on the thursday and come back to the UK for something like saturday?

maybe Michael has then because those dates are way too much of a coincidence if they aren't playing

It's not far off being confirmed in my eyes, but some users here would say i'm jumping the gun.

This is clearly the easiest way to dodge the question or not give too much away. Instead of denying, say "Oh we really want to play".

They're very likely to be already booked, sorry Tourette