Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

They're also playing The Park on Friday. Not sure how far down, people have suggested 3rd or 4th.

MASSIVELY looking forward to that, such a great stage too. Hope there aren't any major clashes for me but shouldn't think so. Dreading the clash finder more than ever!

I've only recently decided to bother listening to these, they are quite good.

Will try and get in for Williams Green on Thursday but I guess it will be stupidly busy so will try and make them at the Park. Giant Peach is a cracker of a song!

after ages of seeing their name about and thinking 'yeah i've heard them once... i like them' i'm finally giving them a proper listen and they really are great aren't they? hope to catch them over the weekend. my friend with terrible music taste listened through the Glastonbury spotify playlist and singled out these as one of the only acts he liked who i don't actively hate (Hozier, Alt-J being others he enjoys) so at least i'll be able to see something with him that we both enjoy

Can someone tell me...if wolf Alice do both park stage and Williams green stage is there normally a difference, like is one shorter, or is one acoustic, or whatever?

Cheers

Nah they'll probably get an hour or so for both. The only difference is that Williams Green is a 'secret' set.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems there original set time has been changed and they now move back an hour to 17-00 a direct clash with Peace now mind.

Reckon that is so they don't clash with Florence? That was one of my more annoying clashes so this is great news!

Slightly concerned that things are changing underneath our feet - got all my timings jotted down for my long-list of bands, and now some are moving about... Gonna have to check everyone's still where they should be nearer to the time. Will times keep changing up to the week of the festival do we think, or is this just a brief re-jig?