Wolf Alice

Pilgrim S

There's no board for williams green although on past years the rumours have been pretty strong and the acts mentioned usually end up being the acts that play.

Word of mouth around the williams green area is pretty strong pretty much everyone i spoke to knew it was 1975 & metronomy last year.

Wolf Alice have been telling people at the own gigs that they are playing a set on the thursday and neil has them down for a 9-30 slot. The other 2 bands aren't known at all at This point.

If you can get in Twitter at the festival follow @secretglasto for any sets over the weekend and almost certainly they will post up the WG thursday sets.

There's no board for williams green although on past years the rumours have been pretty strong and the acts mentioned usually end up being the acts that play.

Word of mouth around the williams green area is pretty strong pretty much everyone i spoke to knew it was 1975 & metronomy last year.

Wolf Alice have been telling people at the own gigs that they are playing a set on the thursday and neil has them down for a 9-30 slot. The other 2 bands aren't known at all at This point.

If you can get in Twitter at the festival follow @secretglasto for any sets over the weekend and almost certainly they will post up the WG thursday sets.

Thanks. I'll probably arrive at 8, to be safe. 

Riggins you are sounding very in the know about the WG slots this year?

I'm not really bothered about the other 2 bands but don't want to miss wolf alice in there what time are you thinking?

After finally listening to the album prospect and not on stream im more of a fan than I first was I just had really high expectations i guess. I think there is still a few really tracks on there in comparison to some stuff that was left off would be my main gripe.

Be interesting to see what of the new album they play this weekend.

Have a good one folks see you on the other side

Well Scott has said Drenge are playing, if they're below and WG starts at 7 with a 3rd band to play I couldn't see WA coming on at 9.30.  This is purely guesswork from years of attending gigs I would expect Drenge 7.30, WA 8.30, 3rd band 9.30?  That just makes more sense to me because I couldn't see them going any later into the night than that and I assume they'll all have 30 min slots.  

Can anyone remember how long the sets have been in the past? 

If he is then this is a give away for the final one...

...as Jungle are out of the country at RW on Thursday night.

Two of my fave bands playing one after the other :)

ALSO...

Wolf Alice are currently #1 in the midweeks, I'm full expecting a compilation album to come in and scoop it because  nice things like this don't happen in the world BUT if you like them buy it!  Would be absolutely huge for them and mean they'd be playing the Park stage with the #1 album in the country, which would be special.

Edited by Riggins

Well Scott has said Drenge are playing, if they're below and WG starts at 7 with a 3rd band to play I couldn't see WA coming on at 9.30. This is purely guesswork from years of attending gigs I would expect Drenge 7.30, WA 8.30, 3rd band 9.30? That just makes more sense to me because I couldn't see them going any later into the night than that and I assume they'll all have 30 min slots.

Can anyone remember how long the sets have been in the past?

8:30 and 9:30 slots are 40 mins and the 10:30 slot is an hour

Could it be Drenge -> Catfish -> Wolf Alice? Means Riggins is in the know and smiled 'cos right acts, wrong order...

Wolf Alice and Catfish both only have one album to their name, both new-ish acts hot on the scene, I could see WA taking the slot above them without it being a huge shock...