Metallica 2014

JamesT977

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Metallica not be saying NO even if they are a YES to safeguard their own interest in Sonisphere etc

or maybe they got pi$$ed off being "undervalued" / messed around about positioning ???

or maybe Lars does not speak for the band as a whole

With regards to Prince who knows what goes on in his head... and if hes only doing his new 3rd Eye Girl set up then maybe it wouldn't be a good fit to headline and with him being such a loose cannon......

What is the latest they could go without releasing a lineup ??

So..... If Prince (likely) and Metallica (possibly looking more likely) don't play where would they shift their focus ?? given the "weak" headliners on Fri & Sun ( I like both AF and Kasabian btw but would of loved major bands like previous years like 04/09 with these bands subbing ) . i have only been in 04/09/10 so guess I have been spoiled for headliners with the exception of Gorillaz!

Edited by robertadams1

The 'news' of them being the bookies favourites has sprung up all over the place today. Whether this will lead to them making some form of confirm or deny statement remains to be seen but it may well give us more of an idea what's going on.

If they, their management or Sonisphere say nothing, you would think it's on.

ON!

Have to say I saw Prince at KoKos in Feb and 3rdeyegirl can pull off the crowd pleaser tracks with ease...Prince said on stage at his last gig in Manchester that he was going to put the album out and come back..

Didnt Glasto Green Info tweet about already knowing the Saturday headliner back in Feb? Somthing about not even telling thier own Mother?!

I think the longer this goes on the more im intrigued rather than fussed...Id take either or both happily !

Edited by amyrockslots