Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

3 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I was agreeing with you. I normally don't. (We have different tastes in music - it's no crime). That's all I was saying. By lawks, you're defensive.

I'm very aware you usually don't, but you point out for once....it's a bit like paying a nice comment and taking it away/being sarcy at the same time. I have no issues with you having different tastes in music than me, I'm sure we would listen to each others ipod for 3 songs on shuffle before deciding against more haha.

Defensive nah!....

27 minutes ago, eastynh said:

A United fan. They all seem very precious and have some strange superiority complex. They think everyone else in beneath them and believe they have a divine right to be successful.

They're experiencing their Liverpoolification.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

A United fan. They all seem very precious and have some strange superiority complex. They think everyone else in beneath them and believe they have a divine right to be successful.

Trumpchester United. 

They never did like our Morgan though. 

4 hours ago, eastynh said:

Soz because I don't know about football like, but it appears to me that you brought football up and is the one getting all wound up about Gazza for liking one team over another... yet you're accusing him of being precious?

Football.

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Soz because I don't know about football like, but it appears to me that you brought football up and is the one getting all wound up about Gazza for liking one team over another... yet you're accusing him of being precious?

Football.

No ones getting wound up mate. Lifes too short to get wound up.

12 hours ago, eastynh said:

How dare you! Not all United fans are precious or with a superiority complex, 3 years of miserable football sucks that out of you ;-)

A rag is a United fan and they play at the Swamp aka Old Trafford. There's only one team actually based in Manchester, not one United fan comes from Manchester and all the blue side were conceived on Market Street.

Welcome to the life of a deluded, bitter, little city fan.

5 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

How dare you! Not all United fans are precious or with a superiority complex, 3 years of miserable football sucks that out of you ;-)

You get immune to it all after 20 mate. Hopefully you will suffer that long :-D

3 hours ago, mufcok said:

A rag is a United fan and they play at the Swamp aka Old Trafford. There's only one team actually based in Manchester, not one United fan comes from Manchester and all the blue side were conceived on Market Street.

Welcome to the life of a deluded, bitter, little city fan.

Less of the little please mate :-D

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Miserable football?!! My Heart Bleeds!

Try this! Scored 12 goals in 24 games

Shezza is back to rescue you. All is forgiven :-D