Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?

plaskins

Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?

• Dua Lipa
    • Coldplay
    • SZA
    • None

1 minute ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Coldplay, haven't seen them before and I may as well. Think me and my partner might be making a quick dash on Sunday evening to be honest after Michael Kiwanuka/Nia Archives have finished

Michael K is Saturday apparently.

35 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

You're presumably posting this from a phone which has the ability on it to stream music.

You obviously wasn't able to read the full 3 lines of my post.

1 hour ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

I've voted none but based on current options I'll give SZA a go if Justice is a no-go due to crowding 

I think Justice on WH up against SZA and The National is utter lunacy and the crowds will be insane sadly. Might have been better putting them on the Other Stage in hindsight. LCD Soundsystem have headlined the Other Stage so no reason why Justice couldn't who are equally excellent.

Some of the positions on the poster are definitely a bit off this year for me. The Pyramid stage for example will be doable for most acts. Coldplay, Dua Lipa and Shania will get big crowds I'm certain. The rest I reckon could be quieter than normal which is going to make other areas even busier. 

At this moment I’m only considering Dua Lipa.  I’ve seen Coldplay numerous times so not fussed.  SZA I know nothing about but that will change.

Even Dua Lipa is dependent on what’s on elsewhere at the time.

Coldplay for me, would like to try and catch one pyramid headliner and they seem the best bet. Not really into them but saw them in 2011 and they were brilliant. 

Dua Lipa I'm trying to get more into but it's very unlikely I'd go to see her. 

Not a hope for SZA. 

If I'm not on shift LCD into Dua Lipa will be the main time I'm aiming to be at the Pyramid... but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't stay for much of Dua and head to Jungle. 

None, but last year was an anomaly. Been several of my last few where I haven't seen a Pyramid headliner. Yet to have a year where I don't frequent it at all though - will prob be there for LCD this year if I'm not working. 

Edited by Talcroft
Grammar correction

7 hours ago, John the Moth said:

I’ve put none, but what I really mean is I’m not intentionally planning on seeing any. I could accidentally end up seeing all of them.

Once I’m through those gates all bets are off and all clashfinders torn up.

Yep was thinking about it last night and was saying if nothing grabs me I might just end up doing something completely different and then I thought actually for me seeing a huge a big pop act like Dua Lipa or RnB act like SZA could be quite different and I wouldn't expect the crowds at the Pyramid that usually would put me off. Either of them could be a pleasant way to end a night.

I definitely won't be seeing Coldplay as they clash with my must see Jessie Ware. Saturday night disco is what it's all about.

The clashes they have made the 3 days are ridiculous... so disappointed how it has been managed honestly for a first time experience at Glastonbury. I'm considering buy tickets to Rock Wertcher as there are almost no clashes with the big names. At Glastonbury is all clashes between big names...

Saw Dua Lipa at John Peel a few years ago. She puts on a very good show, but I don’t/can’t connect at all with her music. Don’t know SZA. Not a fan of Coldplay. So…I will be elsewhere! 😄

Edited by phillyfaddle
typo