‘Seventeen’ - Stevie nicks?

Claire0406

Now I know there is a band called Seventeen who are big in Asia, would they be pyramid though? Or could this be another churn ups style surprise in the form of Stevie nicks? Eavis always wanted fleetwood but too expensive, his knighthood and general celebration of him could be a surprise appearance of her? 

or maybe it’s huge wishful thinking 🙈

12 minutes ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

There's no logic at all to the idea she would perform under a pseudonym.

Why?? 
Foos did a surprise act? What’s to say someone won’t do that this year? So why wouldn’t someone else? 

bit harsh to say no logic at all

Just now, Claire0406 said:

Why?? 
Foos did a surprise act? What’s to say someone won’t do that this year? So why wouldn’t someone else? 

The Churnups wasn't the name of another big band though. 

I'd never heard of seventeen earlier but quick spotify search shows they are massive

2 minutes ago, Claire0406 said:

Why?? 

I think with the foo's it was there return post Taylor Hawkins and a headliner sized act with no other dates around the same time, Stevie nicks has already sold Hyde park so there's no need to hide it

28 minutes ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

There's no logic at all to the idea she would perform under a pseudonym.

Kings of Leon have a song called 17 as well if we're playing niche pseudonyms.

But yeah, it's pretty much a done deal that its the K-pop act.

46 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Getting them that low on the Pyramid is pretty mad. Hopefully they get a big crowd to convince Emily it’s worth taking the plunge on Blackpink/BTS. 

It’s not worth the risk though… blackpink couldn’t even sell out low cap Hyde park day. 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

We get secret sets when we get the stage splits. They're never on the first poster.

As long as those secret sets keep Janelle and Avril clear of each other, I can deal with a sprint there but currently they clash unless the setup time for SZA really is mad...then they still clash.

My choice of only sub currently is LCD and I'm not even arsed lol. Sugababes clashing with PJ Harvey I can accept.