Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

• 2 weeks later...

We’re in!  After the desperate disappointment of ticket day we were given the possibility of hospitality tickets (they are legit) from a media contact, a one off for this year.  Thought about it for days but since this could be our last we accepted. To be honest if I could swap them for general entry tickets I would but this is another way of seeing the festival!  Now just to decide where to stay.  Anyway we’re on the farm next year😊😊😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

We’re in!  After the desperate disappointment of ticket day we were given the possibility of hospitality tickets (they are legit) from a media contact, a one off for this year.  Thought about it for days but since this could be our last we accepted. To be honest if I could swap them for general entry tickets I would but this is another way of seeing the festival!  Now just to decide where to stay.  Anyway we’re on the farm next year😊😊😊

Yay .... welcome home 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Fantastic! 

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2023 at 10:34 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Must admit I’m a bit apprehensive about appearing as some sort of Rab  C Nesbitt in amongst the pimms drinking hooray Henrys in hospitality😊😉

You'd be suprised - you'll see thousands of people in there, zero of whom you'll recognise, and think "how are you VIPs?"

2 minutes ago, UEF said:

You'd be suprised - you'll see thousands of people in there, zero of whom you'll recognise, and think "how are you VIPs?"

To be fair, the Interstage hospitality area is just about the easiest "restricted" part of the festival to get into if someone was trying. To the extent that I know people who've ended up there by accident without any intent.

Though really, there's no reason to do so. It's just not that interesting.

On 11/23/2023 at 9:40 AM, incident said:

I'm 90% confident that was confirmed by Emily as the intention (possibly even in the programme) at some point before the pandemic.

I reckon after a few years to build funds back up, the next one will be 2028 to coincide with UK/Ireland hosting the Euros.

That will be great, as its my full intention to go to as much of that as possible! 

Managed to get tickets for four group stage games in Germany next summer (sadly no England ones) so land back on the Sunday, then off to Glastonbury on the Weds AM!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, deadponyclub said:

I'm in - managed to bag a spot volunteering with Oxfam this morning. So relieved to be coming back to the farm in 2024!

Congrats! Not long to wait now. 

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I am 90% likely to be putting my ticket back in the pot due to another upcoming child.

1 hour ago, JayDiesel said:

B2B years for me, albeit as an Oxfam steward this year. Still, I'm going to Glastonbury?!

Congratulations to both of you for very different reasons