West Holts 2024

CaledonianGonzo

2 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

LCD too big for Park. Don’t know where they are gonna end up - Woodsies maybe? - but surely not Park.

Well I thought so, just thought the info was them on WH or Park? Either way, just be there pls!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, harryy said:

Well I thought so, just thought the info was them on WH or Park? Either way, just be there pls!!!

Info I’ve seen is just that they’re there and not playing Other, so lots of options still. Very much hoping they’re still topping a stage and not something dumb like subbing the Pyramid. Woodsies headliner feels the most likely to me now that Holts is out, even if they do feel a bit too big for that given they’re still headlining stuff like APE.

9 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees2000 said:

I am being stupid here, but just to confirm - John Kerridge (or another WH affiliate) has left a playlist publish with all of these artists and we are assuming this is the west holts lineup

Not John Kerridge, he isn't involved in the booking. But yes.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Missed the info earlier other than the posts on here. Someone posted a West Holts playlist with this years line up on did they?

Someone = Steve Symons, who's the booker for WH.

21 minutes ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Happy with this selection. Especially Danny Brown and Nia Archives. Surprised they’ve booked Noname considering the antisemitic associations but would probably see her if no one else I wanted to see was on

Yeah I put her on my predictions but people weren' having it. I think she'd be brilliant, loved her last album. She ain't antisemitic, she's just worked with a certain rapper who is.

Edited by Acid_Haze

A couple of acts are missing that I expected would be on WH: Sampha and Olivia Dean. There's a chance they might not play at all, but if they do I guess Olivia Dean could be early Pyramid and Sampha maybe Woodsies? Unless he's a Park headliner, would be weird to see him back in a Park sub slot again, but I guess it isn't out of the ordinary.

Edited by Acid_Haze

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm very much looking forward to being slightly terrified by Heilung.

They're an experience. I saw them headlining ATG last August. I've no idea what the heck I watched, but was fully expecting a dimensional portal to open at any point!

14 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

They're an experience. I saw them headlining ATG last August. I've no idea what the heck I watched, but was fully expecting a dimensional portal to open at any point!

Sounds ideal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

Ok done a potential breakdown taking tour dates into account:

FRI: Justice, Nia Archives, Danny Brown, Black Pumas, Squid, Jalen Ngonda, The Skatalites, Nitin Sawhney

SAT: Jungle, Brittany Howard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Maségo, Noname, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy, Balming Tiger, Matthew Halsall

SUN: Jessie Ware, Sugababes, Sofia Kourtesis, Heilung, Asha Puthli, Jordan Rakei, Cymande, Dub Terror

Does that put justice against stevie then 🤮