The Weather Thread 2024

airwaves

27 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

If it ever does do another 2016 there again, just imagine what the crowding on site would be like then with everyone being funneled down narrow, less muddy paths and no where to sit down...

Many would piss off home I think… White wine and cheese followed by strawberries and cream isn’t quite as enjoyable in muddy field with the rain coming down! 

Weather (see what I did there) it's baking hot or thrashing it down, the festival could consider some covered thoroughfares to help us out, but I guess it would impede service and emergency vehicles

I don’t get this notion that another 2016 will cause havoc with the current crowd size, people have to move far, far, slower, people move around less, stay at their tents longer etc. if anything it will help. Sure, moving around will take longer if you have to stick to paths, but slowing people down won’t make crowd situations worse.

Edited by Jose Pose