Celebrities

hodgey123

3 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

I also spoke to Joe Rush but not sure that counts.

Heh yeah I said hello to him too on Sun b4 Elton. He was making changes to one of the cars in the henge and I told him how much I'd enjoyed this and his other works over the years.

Just now, Skip997 said:

As I've never heard of half the people mentioned and wouldn't recognize most of the rest. I could well have met all of them.

I did say further on Michael and Joe rush but I’ve met both and conversed with both before so should recognise them really 🙂 

5 minutes ago, the hitcher said:

A guy walked past me that looked like Andrew Garfield and I thought nah it can’t be. Just seen he was there and it probably was him 😂 it literally amazes me how many celebrities go that you would never expect 

He must especially hate the Monday after

• Like 2

Sophie Ellis-Bextor and husband weaving their way out of QOTSA about 4 songs in to head backstage for the rest of Elton I presume and Fat Boy Slim watching Sparks. Mate saw Ben Whishaw and Jessie Buckley (not together) watching Max Richter.

On 6/27/2023 at 10:07 PM, Bristol Boy said:

Matt Dr Who Smith at Pretenders. He seemed ok but some of his friends were much the worse for wear. Scanned faces but didn’t ID them.

Was dancing next to Matt Smith and his crew at Underground Resistance on IICON. Thought one of his gang was Emelia Clarke but the photo above shows me I was wrong, I was a bit spangled though.

John Bishop and Shappi Khorsandi came through VG5 [seperately] exiting when I was on shift, so did Lizzo but the vehicle was blacked out so we couldn't see in - the driver said he was exiting Lizzo though. Very possible that GnR came in past us into the festival in a fleet of blacked out Merc minivans we weren't allowed to stop too, can't confim though. 

When people say they saw them at hospitality id that the one on the path behind the pyramid and other stage? I walked in there twice and didnt see anyone just aload of instagramers. I did see someonevfrom Man City although I dont know who he seemed too old to be a player and never had a beard.Just heard a scouser begrudinglycongratulating  him on the triple. Any ideas?

dont the proper A listers stay in that new pop up hotel they seemed to promoting it on their SM

Edited by angelin

12 minutes ago, angelin said:

When people say they saw them at hospitality id that the one on the path behind the pyramid and other stage? I walked in there twice and didnt see anyone just aload of instagramers. I did see someonevfrom Man City although I dont know who he seemed too old to be a player and never had a beard.Just heard a scouser begrudinglycongratulating  him on the triple. Any ideas?

dont the proper A listers stay in that new pop up hotel they seemed to promoting it on their SM

Saw someone walking into the temple 4am Monday morning that looked frighteningly like Pep Guardiola in leggings and a top hat...could have been...could have been.

Josh Widdicombe walked past us waiting for Elton

Jamie Dornan and Andrew Garfield sat on floor outside Elvana

Matt Smith getting a taxi home Monday 5am at the private coach car park 

pretty sure I saw Emily Blunt in a pink wig Sunday near lonely hearts but am doubting myself