The Churnups Poll

gfa

Pulp or Foos?  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you THINK the churnups is?

• Foos
    • Pulp
    • Someone Else
  2. 2. Who do you WANT the churnups to be?

• Foos
    • Pulp

I've gone from being 99% Pulp to 50/50.   Seeing Pulp a couple of weeks later so on balance a bit of Food would be good, although happy either way.

would they potentially clash foos/pulp on the Friday to split the crowd?

50 minutes ago, lendan said:

Think it will be pulp, want it to be the Foos. Had tickets to see them again last year and not even close to getting them for Taylor’s Tribute gig 

hate to say it but twickets was full of tickets for the taylor tribute gigs - hint for the future at least for you 🙂 

49 minutes ago, gfa said:

hate to say it but twickets was full of tickets for the taylor tribute gigs - hint for the future at least for you 🙂 

Incorrect. They went as fast as they appeared. I was watching for weeks and constantly refreshing. 

6 minutes ago, Kinzinski said:

Incorrect. They went as fast as they appeared. I was watching for weeks and constantly refreshing. 

AH my mistake, just what i was told 

1 hour ago, Kinzinski said:

Unfortunately yes they did, alerts were set but when I got to the page they had gone. 
if they’re not at glasto I’ll get tickets to the next tour, which I’m sure will be announced soon