Acts Not yet On Line-Up You are Expecting To Still Appear

Breeze

27 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

I might be wrong but I thought TEED have self confirmed.

Just checked and he's booked to play in Michigan over Glastonbury weekend. Gutted as i thought with his meltdown festival gig the week prior he'd be certain to be there...

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

One of mine (Carl Cox) has just self-confirmed for Glade, Friday night. 

Where?? Insta? 

Didnt he do this last year on the day of the poster drop?? Id say thats tenuous reason enough to be excited about getting the Glade poster today! 

14 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Even though, for me, Midlake will never quite be Midlake without Tim, I'd love to see them for the first time in years.

Ben

Have you heard the Roundhouse live album? Roscoe sounds jarring at first without Tim but it grew on me very quickly

15 hours ago, RoyC said:

I asked Gaz a few months ago at an in-store appearance, he said he's not playing this year unfortunately

That’s a shame, he’s doing a gig down here the week before which I was certain would be a Glastonbury warm-up show! At least I can go to that one.

48 minutes ago, vans said:

Have you heard the Roundhouse live album? Roscoe sounds jarring at first without Tim but it grew on me very quickly

I haven't. Tbh, I've barely listened since Tim left, and am now waiting for the HARP album to come out later this year!

However, I loved seeing them several times, and would absolutely go to see them if they were on the Farm.

Ben

43 minutes ago, vans said:

I've listened to it a few times and it does sound good. Since Tim left they have gone in a different direction but when they play the old songs live they still sound great. 

18 hours ago, Franco Baresi said:

No wind up sadly, the info is from a person that would know. They might be fibbing I guess but it seemed legit. Let’s hope it’s duff as I’ve been pinning my hopes on them being there. Fingers crossed. 

Ah! It's my stepsons 16th birthday on the 1st July. I didnt get tickets for the Finsbury Park gig because it's the week after Glastonbury and I couldn't abandon the family for 2 weekends in a row. Especially my 5 year old. I've not had a night away from her since she's been born. I'm going to miss her when I'm at the Farm. 

5 hours ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Never heard this guy before. Thoroughly enjoyed that version and would defo check him out if he ends up on the line up. 

Yeah, he's very good.

I've only really stumbled across him recently, I think he's mainly a YouTube musician. Or at least, he's seems to have plenty of content but I couldn't find many live gigs.

He'd be absolutely perfect for Glasto.

3 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

I haven't. Tbh, I've barely listened since Tim left, and am now waiting for the HARP album to come out later this year!

However, I loved seeing them several times, and would absolutely go to see them if they were on the Farm.

Ben

Thought they would be on the park if they were anywhere

10 hours ago, Sasperella2 said:

Where?? Insta? 

Didnt he do this last year on the day of the poster drop?? Id say thats tenuous reason enough to be excited about getting the Glade poster today! 

image.thumb.jpeg.90d7b064c41b141b5c26d1cb6a4e7fa1.jpegFb