Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

50 minutes ago, Chef said:

Maybe I'm showing my age here but what is 'The Discord' and what information has been shared there? 

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

yeah, i've heard about the fake panic, even you're being played by the nonces. 😛 

One of the main reasons it was set up is due to the owner of this site calling patrons of his business things like cucks and nonces.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

yeah, i've heard about the fake panic, even you're being played by the nonces. 😛 

Mate seriously you need some professional help. Love how you're referring to regular posters from here, and well respected posters driven away from this site, as nonces.

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Err...i strongly disagree with @Neilusing such language but linking to it directly would be out of order on any comparative forum wouldn't it? 

Neil has been plenty quick to mug his paying gold members off before by saying he doesn’t need them, so I’m not sure why he would care?

At the end of the day this part of his business is apparently more hassle than it’s worth (his words not mine) so I’m not sure why sharing a site for Glastonbury info, rumours and discussion with other like mined people would be an issue for him, or indeed anyone?

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Err...i strongly disagree with @Neilusing such language but linking to it directly would be out of order on any comparative forum wouldn't it? 

Maybe people want a place to discuss Glastonbury and festivals without being called nonces. Neil said before the forums don't make any money for him so not sure why he'd be bothered. Clearly he doesn't care about putting people off if he wants to start calling people nonces.

This place is meant to be the spirit of Glastonbury all year round etc. 

6 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Dear GnR,

Hurry up with your announcement today please...this lot are losing the plot.

Thank you 

That link I posted earlier has presale tomorrow so they must be announcing today. Now just wondering on time, east coast or west coast? I don't know the usual for US tours.

Screenshot_20230221_091107_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f25a3b182df383b07c44039e9177077e.jpg

Just now, Gnomicide said:

That link I posted earlier has presale tomorrow so they must be announcing today. Now just wondering on time, east coast or west coast? I don't know the usual for US tours.

Screenshot_20230221_091107_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f25a3b182df383b07c44039e9177077e.jpg

If there's West Coast dates, I'd say at eight in the morning PT.

So... five in the evening here?