Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Just now, Wherethewildthingsare said:

They’ve got a gap in their European festival schedule and weren’t they due to headline Other in 2020?

Yeah they were lined up to headline Other in 2020 so makes sense they’d be booked to do it again. Against Elton makes the most sense, although somebody here claimed to have info they were subbing Elton, so who knows.

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

queens of stoneage   headlining other ? is that out the question ?  just had a dm from twitter ... no idea if its trusted or not ... new account with low number of followers 

That rumour has been around for a while hasn’t it? Weren’t they down to headline it last year but it got canned when their tour did. 

Can’t see them against AM or GnR though, so would mean them vs. Elton 

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Bit odd you can't say if they're tweeting it into the public domain? Can't you link the tweets on here? 

the account is locked .... I was tagged and looked at it .... its now locked and ive been told not to reveal source .... so I wont 

Edited by Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

queens of stoneage   headlining other ? is that out the question ?  just had a dm from twitter ... no idea if its trusted or not ... new account with low number of followers 

So the main headliners are all legacy affairs, hoping the Other headliners will at least be a bit more fresh. But rumours of QOTSA and The Prodigy are not really giving me hope for that... 

But QOTSA will probably play before AM though. They'll do exactly the same at Rock Werchter and Opener. 

1 minute ago, matrainertje said:

So the main headliners are all legacy affairs, hoping the Other headliners will at least be a bit more fresh. But rumours of QOTSA and The Prodigy are not really giving me hope for that... 

But QOTSA will probably play before AM though. They'll do exactly the same at Rock Werchter and Opener. 

info was QOTSA playing other .... @roughbloke saying hes heard the same means the source where ever its from has some accuracy