Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Take it with a pinch of salt but my brother in law was visiting his family in Sunderland and he got shown a poster with GnR playing the Stadium of Light on either 25th or 26th or both. He sent me this on Sunday but it washed over me cause I thought it was waffle but now with the Hyde Park announcement that may well be true? He also mentioned Bon Jovi in some capacity for Glasto so not sure what to believe. 

Surely if that Sunday for GnR is true that rules them out.

30 minutes ago, Chef said:

Fist fight between BST and Glastonbury? 

If it really is only one more to come, then in all honesty I wouldn't expect it to be either.

He's not finishing his career with an Arena show in Stockholm. There'll be something added after that, which would rule out both BST and Glastonbury.

Though I suspect we're taking "one final" too literally and there'll be more than just that added.

4 minutes ago, Slugy said:

Take it with a pinch of salt but my brother in law was visiting his family in Sunderland and he got shown a poster with GnR playing the Stadium of Light on either 25th or 26th or both. He sent me this on Sunday but it washed over me cause I thought it was waffle but now with the Hyde Park announcement that may well be true? He also mentioned Bon Jovi in some capacity for Glasto so not sure what to believe. 

I’m glad I’m at Glastonbury if that’s true and far away from Sunderland , I can see the ground from my house 

Seems to back up what I heard unless they saw that and its tosh.

3 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

https://allevents.in/mobile/amp-event.php?event_id=200023097941421

Just found this, not sure how reliable but does that leave us only Saturday (If true)

13 minutes ago, Slugy said:

2 minutes ago, leath02 said:

No announcements until after The World Cup

That sounds reasonable. Unfortunately theres like a week between the final and christmas - i think we could very well be waiting till january.