Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

33 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Arctic Monkeys could definitely do the legends slot, as they've got about 6 albums out now and been around for ages. Pulp will deffo headline one night as they're on a comeback and that means Harry Styles does the Friday, with GnR opening the other.

Pulp are not headlining and GnR are not opening the other

id be very happy with Styles/Arctics/Elton, because i have absolutely no interest in the first two and am all over the last one, and more than one night at the pyramid is not on my agenda at all. Itd keep lots of people happy, is balanced between young appeal/indie dross/oldie, and Styles, while musically is very much not my cup of tea: i'm a very big fan of how much he annoys people 😄 if hes rustling many a jimmie, then he's alright by me 

I would also love it if AM weren't in the lineup afterall just because they've been such a 'dead-certain' and I'd rather have a surprise now. 

What if you've all got the year wrong and they're coming on Friday in 2024 not 23 🤣 

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

1 minute ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I would also love it if AM weren't in the lineup afterall just because they've been such a 'dead-certain' and I'd rather have a surprise now. 

What if you've all got the year wrong and they're coming on Friday in 2024 not 23 🤣 

Highly doubt AM will be on the road still by 2024.

I do agree though, a common thing that seems to happen is people having right info but being a year out.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Highly doubt AM will be on the road still by 2024.

I do agree though, a common thing that seems to happen is people having right info but being a year out.

You seem to frequent the AM forums a bit … what chances the day is out ? And it’s Fri and not sat for them 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

A reliable source?

If Styles was in the running in october i highly doubt he would turn it down. Makes me wonder where the GnR chat has come from.

Tbh I’ve no idea … but they have Elton right … but not sure that was a massive stretch in imagination 

1 hour ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Are you seriously suggesting a band that have headlined twice don’t have a relationship with the festival, or it’s some kind of secret? 😂

Not in the same way Damon/Jarvis/Chris Martin/Thom Yorke do.

I've never see a report of anyone from AM being onsite outside the years they were playing, they never mention Glastonbury in interviews (except when they're doing it).

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

A reliable source?

If Styles was in the running in october i highly doubt he would turn it down. Makes me wonder where the GnR chat has come from.

So @Super Johnny Fos, who started this Harry chat today said the three headliners were Harry - GnR - Elton

@Crazyfool01 saying his original info was Harry - AM - Elton

Can't both be right....

For what it's worth,@roughbloke started the GnR discussion (after their odds falling dramatically and Emily saying they "have to play" at some point in an interview) based on hearing they were pulled in to replace Taylor 

Just now, leath02 said:

So @Super Johnny Fos, who started this Harry chat today said the three headliners were Harry - GnR - Elton

@Crazyfool01 saying his original info was Harry - AM - Elton

Can't both be right....

For what it's worth,@roughbloke started the GnR discussion (after their odds falling dramatically and Emily saying they "have to play" at some point in an interview) based on hearing they were pulled in to replace Taylor 

Super Johnny foos ? Anyway I’ve no idea how right it might be … tbh … at the moment it’s not impossible date wise … it’s a possibility I guess