All Points East 2023

gfa

3 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Field Day is up on Tickets for Good now. Free, total 7.50 fees per ticket. NHS members. Haim, Jungle, DM also still available. 4 tickets per event can be booked.

How does this work on entry? I have a friend in the NHS happy to buy tickets for me but he's not so keen on going, do you need to show NHS ID to pick up tickets / on the gate?

Edited by Bruceyy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bruceyy said:

How does this work on entry? I have a friend in the NHS happy to buy tickets for me but he's not so keen on going, do you need to show NHS ID to pick up tickets / on the gate?

The rules are that NHS ID must be shown. I've booked many different events and rarely been asked for ID.

I believe that if asked and no ID is produced they can block you from the TfG platform for future events. For this reason I wouldn't buy for someone if I wasn't going, as I use it very frequently and it would be a big loss. Up to them, I guess!

Edited by sheffinghell

4 hours ago, mark_87 said:

Anyone got any tips on cheap Strokes day tickets? I just booked my train to London today for it, but that was rather expensive! So hoping to save a bit on the ticket cost...

Get em on twickets close to the day. They won't be reducing the price or giving these away anywhere 

On 8/9/2023 at 5:27 PM, emmanuel said:

This Ladbroke Live website is a scam. After winning tickets, they said my account and tickets were cancelled because they could "not verify my identity", whatever that means. I had used my real name, date of birth and email address. So watch out, I would guess they gather personal information and have no intention to give away tickets.

That's strange as I won some for the Stokes day, and I clicked on the link and entered my code and it emailed me the tickets straight away via the Axs site.

Does anyone know if the general admission gate opening time is correct on the Field Day website. It says General Admission is from 1400, but there's someone on the line up (Hagop Tchaparian) who's set is 1300-1400. Does that mean only those with Primary Entry and VIP access will see him? Seems odd!

19 hours ago, collectivisedfarming said:

None of these events have sold out, there's plenty of tickets for anyone that wants one, many at below full price. 

If you see any for Strokes day or Haim at below cost please share here. We are still looking & twickets & tktswap etc for those two v much no bargains so far 😞

hoping something will drop in price night before though 

1 hour ago, WStoner said:

Does anyone know if the general admission gate opening time is correct on the Field Day website. It says General Admission is from 1400, but there's someone on the line up (Hagop Tchaparian) who's set is 1300-1400. Does that mean only those with Primary Entry and VIP access will see him? Seems odd!

Yeah I'm pretty sure they have a thing where those VIP tickets let you in earlier, which is insane. 

Poor Hagop 

Gate Times:
Primary Entry / Luno VIP Garden / Luno VIP Garden + VIP Pit: 13:00
General Admission gates: 14:00
Last entry: 20:30
Curfew: 23:00
Age Restrictions: 18+
*Timings are approximate and subject to change

11 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure they have a thing where those VIP tickets let you in earlier, which is insane. 

Poor Hagop 

Gate Times:

Oh fair, that is a bit shocking. Surely it means most of the stage openers are just playing to virtually empty fields?!

31 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Poor Hagop 

Gate Times:

Crazy when you think those in VIP are more likely to just stroll up whenever they want and will be a limited number of people as it is.

18 hours ago, brendan84 said:

Get em on twickets close to the day. They won't be reducing the price or giving these away anywhere 

Thanks, although will twickets work? I thought tickets had to be in the APE app and you have to log in with the email used to purchase?

Edited by mark_87

18 minutes ago, mark_87 said:

Thanks, although will twickets work? I thought tickets had to be in the APE app and you have to log in with the email used to purchase?

AXS is behind the festival, app, etc. so the same credentials are valid for both. The tickets can be transferred via the AXS app if not the APE one, and Twickets has a transfer option. So it would be absolutely fine to do. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

Is there really any benefit to the VIP at Field Day/APE? I am a short arse so the viewing could be alright but I cant really see much benefit to it outside of that. Is there any discount at the bar or is it the same price? 

There's two VIP levels, Luno Garden and Luno Pit/View. The garden one just gives you access to a VIP bar, seating area and flushing loos. Can't remember that the prices were any cheaper, there was a nice cocktail bar doing things not from a can.

The Luno Pit gets you into both the bar area and the front pit on the main stage. View last year was great and very convenient as it wasn't massively full, but its obviously only for the one stage and I don't think worth paying another £100 for. Last year I got a Luno Garden ticket on twickets for about £60, and I won Luno Pit for another day.

• Like 2

On 8/16/2023 at 1:26 PM, Raspberry said:

If you see any for Strokes day or Haim at below cost please share here. We are still looking & twickets & tktswap etc for those two v much no bargains so far 😞

hoping something will drop in price night before though 

Strokes not available through seat fillers, but Haim also just gone up (with others) on Blue Light tickets (all emergency services). Expect they might broaden this out to other sites soon.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Strokes not available through seat fillers, but Haim also just gone up (with others) on Blue Light tickets (all emergency services). Expect they might broaden this out to other sites soon.

So sorry for the silly question but can you link me to seat fillers please