Taylor swift

brettredmayne

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

VIP is a separate thing completely. The original conversation was never about VIP and simply you saying that standing tickets would go for thousands on resale because they'll likely be in the hundreds. 

Oh right, now you want to make it about not vip? Those are still tickets being sild so shut it. And oops, somebody is paying these prices. More options than that but they are charging more than £400. And easily gonna be more in resale

IMG_6490.jpeg

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Oh right, now you want to make it about not vip? Those are still tickets being sild so shut it. And oops, somebody is paying these prices. More options than that but they are charging more than £400. And easily gonna be more in resale

IMG_6490.jpeg

You really do make me laugh. 

Just now, glimmers_of_hope said:

Numptie question, I take it this is a "sit and wait in the queue" situation don't refresh and don't use other devices. 

Yep. It's tied to your E-Mail address so once that's in the queue it's placed for good or for bad.

Assuming almost every buyer will snag 4 tickets… how many from each queue will get to buy? 5k from TM, 5k from AXS, rest going to verified fan? Or more from this sale?

Popup on my screen now saying Left and Right Front Standing are ‘extremely limited’ (sold out pending checkout I guess)

Surprisingly I managed to get them pretty easily. I only had one tab open for the wembley date and didn't do anything else. I then joined the queue with only 1071 people ahead of me. I've never been that far forward in a ticketmaster queue so was really surprised. I chose seating tickets but was initially given some that were £196 each so just went back, searched again and got some for £110 each which I then proceeded to buy. Honestly shocked at how smoothly that went.