Taylor swift

brettredmayne

9 minutes ago, Dronx said:

We thinking one tab be ok for Wembley and one for Edinburgh? 

I think so, that's my plan at least. I'd imagine it's separate queues for each date but that's just an educated guess really. We'll see soon.

12 minutes ago, Dronx said:

We thinking one tab be ok for Wembley and one for Edinburgh? 

The answer is potentially different for Ticketmaster vs AXS.

Based on what I've seen previously, TM should be ok for that. AXS maybe not. Though I'm far from certain on either of those.

19 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Just been on chat with customer support at AXS and it looks like they're having a widespread issue with logins from desktop/laptop at the moment. Might be helpful if anyone was having the same technical problems I was.

I've just managed to log in so might be working now

4 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Hope the hotel 3G holds up here In Turkey. Can’t log into ASX from the hotel WiFi 

The person with the dodgiest connection tends to be the one who sails through, so good luck my friend 😀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Well it makes sense. They dont want the system to get overwhelmed. Uk ticketmaster doesnt have that restriction really. Considering this sale is a free for all theyre trying to minimize the traffic.

Panic over. It sorted itself just in time to join the waiting room. *phew*

Yeah managed to get in now, cycled my IP address a few times with my VPN and it worked. I have managed to get waiting rooms up for both dates on AXS, I might give it a go and see what happens. If I get through on one I'll try closing the browser on the other so I've just got the one page up.