Taylor swift

brettredmayne

5 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

You don't know grief then.

I'm disappointed too as I really want to see her headline. But we've waited all this time already so really now, what's another year or two of waiting?

How quickly some people forget the excruciating agony of that 2015 tour clashing with Glastonbury week without actually including a night at Glastonbury itself 😫 Whereas this time we can all relax in peace knowing the UK dates, when they do arrive, will be safely out of the way of the end of June. 

8 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I don't think you are being dramatic enough. She has sacked off playing the UK for good!

Matt Hancock wanting to do 'I'm a celebrity' must have been the last straw

Yeah I think so. I think she’s been living with Joe for too long and realised that it’s fucking shit and rainy here. Why the fuck would you wanna play a gig here?

7 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

fucking hell

shut up matt

shut up supre

I love how it hasn’t crossed your mind whether I’m exaggerating for effect or for comedic purposes. Do you think everyone online is being serious 100% of the time?

But it is a tragedy

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

We said next year was a done deal last time. We said 2023 was a done deal when we heard Billie was headlining. 

Whoever ‘We’ is were always likely to be wrong. She’s far more likely for 2024 than she ever was for 2023.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Why are you trolling your own site and users? It doesn't make sense. Let the Taylor Swift fans be excited in the Taylor Swift thread. Just no need for you to start this.

That wasnt about swift

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Sorry neil but that’s simply just wrong and completely made up … most swift posts are from people who like the music and the artist on a Taylor swift thread 

Talking made up bollocks is trolling. 

10 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

How quickly some people forget the excruciating agony of that 2015 tour clashing with Glastonbury week without actually including a night at Glastonbury itself 😫 Whereas this time we can all relax in peace knowing the UK dates, when they do arrive, will be safely out of the way of the end of June. 

I vividly remember standing in the crowd on the Friday night for the TBC act feeling so convinced it was going to be Taylor...the sadness when it was not. I was not privy to the info beforehand that it was The Libertines 😞