Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Yeah these dates are coming on Friday I’m sure. Hadn’t actually preordered this, it’s my birthday next week and I suspect my partner has pre ordered the vinyl, but just nabbed a cd copy to be safe and get the code. Hopefully gives the best chance but I’m really concerned about this surge pricing nonsense.

4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

No one knows but we suspect stadiums 

just hoping more then Manchester and London 

Wonder if it’s the Etihad at a similar time to when Monkeys are touring. I had it on good authority that they switched to Old Trafford Cricket ground really late. 

I'm going out on a limb and saying the whole tour (including North America) will pivot around Glastonbury. This has been on the cards for years as its the event that finally brings Worldwide domination and cements her critical credentials. . Why else speak of UK dates before any of the rest? My gut tells me that she will drop hints on Graham Norton.

11 minutes ago, Martin Ashford said:

I'm going out on a limb and saying the whole tour (including North America) will pivot around Glastonbury. This has been on the cards for years as its the event that finally brings Worldwide domination and cements her critical credentials. . Why else speak of UK dates before any of the rest? My gut tells me that she will drop hints on Graham Norton.

I’m going to choose to believe this from now until it inevitably doesn’t happen. Would make the ticket price seem nowhere as bad for me if taylor was there.

9 hours ago, panda97 said:

Cheers!

Should you get any kind of confirmation email once signed up? Haven't seemed to have got anything 

I've pre-ordered from the store and used the link but not received any confirmation email regarding either, assuming they'll just send the code out on Friday morning. 

17 hours ago, ls2408 said:

There’s multiple people claiming Taylor’s going on tour so it does seem definite

there's plenty of people from here doing it, but they know nothing, asfaik.