Taylor swift

brettredmayne

5 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

No single coming till after album is out 

Sure seems like something is coming from the Twitter stuff?

nevermind, looks like it’s album promo stuff with Spotify?

Edited by jparx

I kinda like going into this blind yanno… I really enjoyed the folklore and evermore releases because there were so many surprising moments.

Also with a shorter tracklist this time you just know this is going to be packed with clues and Easter eggs back to front. I have a good feeling.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Lewis Capaldi’s team rushed out their tour announcement so it didn’t clash with Taylor’s. 

Doubt it - if this is based on his Instagram story then I think he’s talking about the presale frenzy from yesterday clashing with his presale announcement today. But they are both signed with UMG in some capacity 

9 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Apparently some of the songs have leaked , I’m refusing to listen though as want the experience Friday 

Yeah fuck that. Usually I’d be one of the first to cave but I’ve not come this far to just fuck up what she obviously intends to be a full album experience.