Mad Cool 2023

edge235

11 hours ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Maybe they are waiting to see how Zach De La Rocha heals up......He owes them one from last year.

I mentioned this a few pages back, its very unlikely that any festival will be taking a gamble on RATM for next year. So rule them in for 2024. 

11 hours ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Maybe they are waiting to see how Zach De La Rocha heals up......He owes them one from last year.

As much as that would be a dream booking, especially for the Saturday, I can't see it until next year, unfortunately. By then, it'll be a tour four years in the making! 

12 hours ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Not happening. You don't cancel an entire tour up to April to let a severe injury heal just to play a couple shows a few months later. He'll take a year out.

13 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Not happening. You don't cancel an entire tour up to April to let a severe injury heal just to play a couple shows a few months later. He'll take a year out.

Indeed, maybe maybe maybe they'll be back in october/november, but summer of 2023 is highly unlikely. 

On 1/10/2023 at 7:14 PM, Eugenio said:

It's impossible that FF will play on Saturday, but probably they will headline Friday

I mean it's a long shot bordering on not gonna happen. Would be quite something all the same, just not likely.

Even moreso tbf that this 2000 tour of RHCP+Foos had an early Muse as support at some shows. Recreating that now feels like even more impossible on top of impossible.

5 minutes ago, clasher said:

No, clearly genuine, why would you say something like that?

Because of the reasons I just said - Elon is not mentioned in MadCool website or Instagram, and the poster on their website does not include his name. Therefore, this specific image posted here seems like an unofficial edit of the original poster

Edited by Ohad

16 minutes ago, Ohad said:

Because of the reasons I just said - Elon is not mentioned in MadCool website or Instagram, and the poster on their website does not include his name. Therefore, this specific image posted here seems like an unofficial edit of the original poster

Did you really check their channels to check if this might be real? 😂

• Upvote 2

I got the poster off a Facebook Group that I used a lot last year "Mad Cool Festival English Speaking Fans"

To be fair, I could not see Elon being much worse then many of the other names on the poster. If I lived in Madrid there is enough to interest me but not enough to get me to travel from the UK. If they had stayed at the same site as before I would have already booked before the lineup came out.

After seeing the lineup, I am not that disappointed not to go. I like the second line on the Thursday but the headliners on Thursday & Friday are shocking. The Sundays headliners are good and will be fun but nothing to get excited about travelling overseas for.

I think I will follow this thread and Facebook Group and see how everyone gets on with the new site and logistics of hotels/travel etc.