Mad Cool 2023

edge235

1 hour ago, Karlos12345 said:

Did you really check their channels to check if this might be real? 😂

It looked a lot like the poster I remembered, and down the list of bizzare things Elon Musk did, buying a top spot at a festival bill did not seem that outrageous. Amd it wont be the first time id learn from a lineup that someone famous is also flirting with music. So yeah, I went throughout the tremendous agony of... checking a website.

6 hours ago, gigi21 said:

Nova Rock 2017 had a dj set by David Hasselhoff (The Hoff) quite big on the poster, right under the headliners and presented as a very special event.

I'd not be totally surprised about this kind of shit.

0b39d47c355d75f1514e16b0a7dd170b.png

That wasn’t a dj set, it was a live set. His music career has always been huge in Germany & Austria (no idea why). 

• Like 1

In some messages, on Twitter I think, Mike Shinoda said 2023 could be a great year with many things that the fans would like... Could we have Linkin Park back? The Foo Fighters are already back. Who knows for LP. Missing headliner at Rock Werchter and Mad Cool? It almost comes from nowhere, I know, but we don't have many ideas left for the missing headliners now...

Some links about that related by Linkin Park Live on Facebook (430k fans): 

News: In a series of Discord messages with fans, Mike Shinoda says that 2023 will be an exciting year, indicating Linkin Park's Meteora 20th anniversary will be a part of that excitement.
He also hinted at other "things that are of interest" to fans. bit.ly/LPExciting
Edited by Archi

On 1/21/2023 at 2:04 PM, Karlos12345 said:

Think we would‘ve heard of some gigs already if true. Too few festivals looking for a band of their size I think. Hellfest would have them f.e.

Hellfest has couple slots available. Maybe they are waiting FNM as well.

On 1/21/2023 at 1:09 AM, Eugenio said:

Could FNM retry to tour this year and headline Friday or Saturday?

Dunno if you knew but Mike has suffered from agoraphobia after Covid, however he seems to be over it now as he did a short run of Mr. Bungle shows lasts month, good on him. Still not sure there's gonna be time to get FNM together again and set up tours in time. I think Mike said in an interview they were a little unhappy with him for cancelling everything last time but hopefully that's just him being paranoid and they understand it was with good reason. 

2 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Dunno if you knew but Mike has suffered from agoraphobia after Covid, however he seems to be over it now as he did a short run of Mr. Bungle shows lasts month, good on him. Still not sure there's gonna be time to get FNM together again and set up tours in time. I think Mike said in an interview they were a little unhappy with him for cancelling everything last time but hopefully that's just him being paranoid and they understand it was with good reason. 

Or you could shorten that by simply saying, In Mike, the band have "faith, no more"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Archi said:

It's possible. Announcement from Lolla Paris tomorrow, from Rock Werchter expected tomorrow, maybe an headliner is coming to drop a big tour. The question is to know which act it is...

Sadly, likely GnR. I’m actually ok with it, but Axl’s voice is a real turn off for me.

on another note: Mad Cool’s social media is terribly week compared to similar size events.