Coldplay - Why the hate?

Alvoram

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

manchester is just a bit too far for me .... will be my first stadium gig if im lucky 🙂 

Good luck, Remember as always with Coldplay, if they sell out keep checking every few minutes as they often have extra dates to add there and then. 🙂  And Cardiff looks set for a considerable amount of dates to be added given the space either side. 

Edited by Alvoram
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Good luck, Remember as always with Coldplay, if they sell out keep checking every few minutes as they often have extra dates to add there and then. 🙂  And Cardiff looks set for a considerable amount of dates to be added given the space either side. 

My exact thoughts. Manchester is likely to add an extra date too I think, maybe more.

Manchester - 31st May, 1st - 3rd June

Cardiff - 6th - 8th June

But worst case scenario I think they add at least 1 more Cardiff date. I think the rush for tickets tomorrow will be madness.

5 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

yep cheers im just getting agreement of mates for extra dates ... thanks for reminder 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

yep cheers im just getting agreement of mates for extra dates ... thanks for reminder 

I think it's a great way to beat the bots. As no product exists for those extra dates until they actually go on sale, so nobody has chance to set up bots before they release. 🙂 

Think we are safe from them headlining for a long while. They will have toured heavily 2 years on the trot (2022 and 2023). I can’t see them touring another year in 2024.

Think the earliest they can do it now is 2026. 10 years after 2016 which is fitting.

Edited by Matt42

3 hours ago, Havors said:

I will have you know the scousers now dominate Glastonbury thanks 😛 and we are far from middle class...

Even though i shouldn't, being a Londoner, im actually a big fan of Scousers. Could happily chill with a bunch of them all day. Its more the middle class melts from the shires who think are rebelling against their privileged upbringing by buying tickets to Glastonbury each year to watch bands like Coldplay who are utter shite, which get on my goat. 

1 hour ago, CauliflowerEar said:

Even though i shouldn't, being a Londoner, im actually a big fan of Scousers. Could happily chill with a bunch of them all day. Its more the middle class melts from the shires who think are rebelling against their privileged upbringing by buying tickets to Glastonbury each year to watch bands like Coldplay who are utter shite, which get on my goat. 

You come across more snobby than any middle class person I’ve ever met. 🙈😂

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Trying to get my mum tickets for the Portugal date. Does refreshing the page help at all when you’re put in these insane queues like it does for Glastonbury or is it literally a case of waiting it out until your turn?

Oh fuck no don’t do that. You’ll lose your place. Ticket master put on their twitter to join the queue and wait. I’ve been in the Amsterdam queue for an hour and there’s still 190,000 in front of me.  #f5isbad

33 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Probably just luck, but just went straight in via seetickets and bagged 4 tickets for 1st June in Manchester. Still 200000 in the queue for ticketmaster

see tickets just put me in a 20 sec refresh page since 10am. you've got lucky i think.

Edited by TheGoodWillOut

8 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Probably just luck, but just went straight in via seetickets and bagged 4 tickets for 1st June in Manchester. Still 200000 in the queue for ticketmaster

Relatively simple for me too on Gigs and Tours - got all 6 standing that we needed, and my uncle got their 4 seats on See too. Definitely better than Ticketmaster, I guess for a more casual sale less know that See isn't an actual queue and you need to refresh rather than wait the 20 seconds, probably even less know that than for a Glastonbury sale 

Or maybe luck based on the post above!

Edited by efcfanwirral