Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

5 minutes ago, Lunabella said:

Is Finsbury Park likely to just have Wet Leg or will it be a whole day of bands?

starts at 4pm, so expect a fair few others. with how its set out i'd expect Wet Leg to be the biggest support unless it struggles with sales (unlikely)

11 hours ago, JHad said:

I was lucky enough in the Glastonbury sale today. Are Pulp definitely going to pop up there or should I be trying for tickets in the morning?

Personally i would be shocked if pulp arent playing glastonbury. They are everywhere else in the uk and are free that weekend. Jarvis has a long history of performing at the festival in recent years in many guises and they’d be a perfect pyramid sub or other headliner.

Edited by Memory Man
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Forget T-Day, today is P-Day.

The only one that really matters.

Absolutely. Much more nervous about this than Sunday. I really can’t gauge how busy this is going to be. Logically it should be okay, but…. Almost all of my friends who are on into music are trying for tickets. I can’t think of anything recently that has attracted this much attention.