LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

4 hours ago, Neil said:

here's an announcement you weren't expecting....

Thanks for setting up this community, it is a very significant part of the Glastonbury magic for me. There have been more ups than downs and I appreciate that. Good luck in the future.

3 minutes ago, JMB01 said:

Saw a comment on a Facebook page that “ Jim will be dropping the line up for his stage at noon tomorrow “

isn’t the guy who runs JP / Woodsies named Jim ?

don’t know if it’s legit but thought I’d share ! 

Let’s hope so! 

Thank you @Neil- Like others have said, this forum/website has been a great source of information over the years and more importantly has introduced me to many great friends. The community here is something special you’ve created. It was great to meet you on the couple of occasions I have done.

And without you/eFests I wouldn’t have been at the 2019 festival, for which I am also incredibly grateful.

Thanks @Neil wishing you health and happiness for the future. I am pleased to hear that eFestivals will continue, it's a great font of knowledge for all things Glastonbury! And a special thanks for drawing my name out of the hat to win 2 tickets back in 2016! Top chap, hope to see you in a field soon! 👍🏻🤣

10 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Thanks @Neil wishing you health and happiness for the future. I am pleased to hear that eFestivals will continue, it's a great font of knowledge for all things Glastonbury! And a special thanks for drawing my name out of the hat to win 2 tickets back in 2016! Top chap, hope to see you in a field soon! 👍🏻🤣

Thanks will be at worthy farm for a last hurrah next month.

Echo all that has been said Neil, you should be so proud of what you have created. I believe this is the best source of info, knowledge and insight into Glastonbury outside of Worthy Farm and the GFS control centre. Astonishing.  An amazing legacy.  I also have a weird admiration for your rather confrontational approach to your clients and how you manage the turnover of posters who you feel to be getting too big for their boots.  Effective if not pretty 😀.

Bon voyage fella!

• Like 1

Thanks Neil..  efests has been a huge part of my Glastonbury obsession for many years, always felt at home here.. it’s a really great community you’ve built.

Wishing you health and happiness for the future and hope you have a great 2023 festival. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

Also it would be splendid if the new proprietor introduced themselves - maybe you could facilitate?

i think he might do tomorrow, today was a bit hectic getting stuff sorted, - and hours driving for him, there's moreto do tomorrow as well, so all i can say is that he'll  make himself known here as soon as he can.

59 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Thanks Neil..  efests has been a huge part of my Glastonbury obsession for many years, always felt at home here.. it’s a really great community you’ve built.

Wishing you health and happiness for the future and hope you have a great 2023 festival. 

Echo the sentiments though more a lurker than a poster - wishing you all the best 

40 minutes ago, Another eforum account said:

Echo the sentiments though more a lurker than a poster - wishing you all the best 

I don’t post too much either but look on these pages regularly and it’s a great source of shared info and for building the Glasto hype !

Thanks for all you’ve done Neil in building this site up and enjoy your retirement! 

• Like 1