Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, dogeggs said:

From ‘Sent to courier’ on Wednesday night to in my hands on Friday morning!

I’ll take that.

Is it time to get PROPER excited now?

Did you get an email or tracking details, or was it just that.  Mine is still showing as sent to courier on Wednesday, but no ticket has arrived and I've had no email or tracking update?  Thanks

23 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Royal Mail Tracking now working, mine has left Nottingham and on their way to Glasgow, so probable delivery tomorrow, but  this impatient bear is still waiting and won’t  move until I get them 

04CB4C64-0893-400E-9CC4-5D7727E3FD4D.jpeg.994978e09dd39618090d1f01c42d8289.jpeg

Tickets arrived Grumpy impatient bear now ecstatic!

87884CE8-1B9F-44B5-BE0A-83B97E048399.gif.ba30d5127a3e1f0e25f7a72995cd9375.gif

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Did you get an email or tracking details, or was it just that.  Mine is still showing as sent to courier on Wednesday, but no ticket has arrived and I've had no email or tracking update?  Thanks

Got the email from See on Thursday morning…with a tracking code & link that didn’t work (just got an invalid URL message). 

Tracking link still didn’t work this morning, but code did (googled Royal Mail tracking and pasted in there) 

Edited by dogeggs

2 hours ago, Northtim said:

See Tickets status earlier in the week was "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." 

Just checked today and it says " Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery."

Why the change...what does it mean...probably nothing and I will just have to wait a while 🥺

Interesting mine has just always said tickets will be sent by secure post…. I’m away the week before so am checking this an unhealthy amount since people said it updates here before you get the email. 

3 hours ago, DyatlovReturns said:

This was the incredibly useful response from seetickets regarding the missing parking ticket

SmartSelect_20220527-121919_Outlook.jpg

Mine came with only 1 car parking ticket when I'd ordered two, sent see tickets a message and they got back to me at the end of the day saying they were sorry and they'll send me the second one seperately.

they never asked for any details like the number of the other car parking ticket or anything like that.

fingers crossed but if its not here in a week they'll be getting another message.

Bob

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Northtim said:

See Tickets status earlier in the week was "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." 

Just checked today and it says " Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery."

Why the change...what does it mean...probably nothing and I will just have to wait a while 🥺

Mine still says “Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly…” Anxiety building, but need to remind myself only 29% have been despatched. Patience. 

1 hour ago, rockgodbob said:

Mine came with only 1 car parking ticket when I'd ordered two, sent see tickets a message and they got back to me at the end of the day saying they were sorry and they'll send me the second one seperately.

they never asked for any details like the number of the other car parking ticket or anything like that.

fingers crossed but if its not here in a week they'll be getting another message.

Bob

Well at least they were good with that. I still haven't had a response following this one. It was hard for me not to be sarcy in response to that. Clearly I didn't check the envelope once and then email.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Nearly. 48 hours later. No update.

It looks like Royal Mail have lost my ticket. 

Oh mate. Still plenty of time for it to appear. If not SEE will have to sort you out. Personally I think I’d give it until EOP Monday then get in touch with them. 

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Nearly. 48 hours later. No update.

It looks like Royal Mail have lost my ticket. 

I wouldn’t fret yet. Keep the faith! It sounds like theres been a few that didn’t get any emails or updates, then the ticket fairy just turns up.

RM had its quirks, but they’ll deliver. 

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Oh mate. Still plenty of time for it to appear. If not SEE will have to sort you out. Personally I think I’d give it until EOP Monday then get in touch with them. 

Yeah. If I have no change in status by monday night, I am onto see. I am pretty stressed with this one.

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Yeah. If I have no change in status by monday night, I am onto see. I am pretty stressed with this one.

Yes, Monday contact see tickets, maybe even later today after post has been.  Won’t do any harm. Don’t know if next weeks jubilee Bank holidays  will mean seetickets shut Thursday and Friday. 

21 hours ago, zeppelin said:

You just made me check mine 😁😁😁

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 27 May 2022.

They have arrived! 😍

(Oh God I forgot how old my picture is. Bit nervous about that one...) 

22 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, Monday contact see tickets, maybe even later today after post has been.  Won’t do any harm. Don’t know if next weeks jubilee Bank holidays  will mean seetickets shut Thursday and Friday. 

Royal Mail said it wont be classed as lost until monday 6th June from their end. Im not waiting that long.

21 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Mine still says this (sent to courier Wednesday 25th) but I haven’t had a dispatch email yet 😔