Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

This is madness that there's still no tickets in hands... 

Still no change to the status on ours, but then I was very late buying, finally got on well after sold out message, so I'm expecting to be quite far down the line.

(my theory for last year was that the SEQ number, and thus print order, related to when a ticket was ordered, as in what time you got in on ticket day, with the exceptions being that those buying in resale were reissued the original purchasers SEQ number, and international / special tickets. Obviously this is horse sh*t though, there is no pattern.)

58 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

This is madness that there's still no tickets in hands... 

Still no change to the status on ours, but then I was very late buying, finally got on well after sold out message, so I'm expecting to be quite far down the line.

(my theory for last year was that the SEQ number, and thus print order, related to when a ticket was ordered, as in what time you got in on ticket day, with the exceptions being that those buying in resale were reissued the original purchasers SEQ number, and international / special tickets. Obviously this is horse sh*t though, there is no pattern.)

There’s actually one a few days back but no photo of that ticket . 

Just checked mine for the first time. Sent to courier today.

Had an almost heart stopping minute or two when I kept getting details not recognised. f**k. I did pay it didn't I? Turns out I was putting in registration number not booking reference. My god the scenarios playing out in my head were frightening.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Me too, just arrived. Isn’t this sent Special Delivery, though? That’s supposed to guarantee next day delivery, isn’t it? 

Next day from whenever it's handed over to Royal Mail, yes.

I keep pointing this out - and it was demonstrated last year as well - but a status of "dispatched" with See absolutely does not mean that it's been handed to RM. There usually seems to be at least a day or two delay.