Competitions 2022

blutarsky

6 hours ago, offmytrolley said:

Has anyone shared this one yet: https://www.coop.co.uk/terms/carlsberg-terms-and-conditions? (apologies if so!)

SCR-20220318-mag.thumb.png.52a1b6692e08ec306f6e4cb27ccb40fd.png

I don't quite get that 'blurb'. It states, buy and pack of Carlsberg etc and then says text etc. I've never texted to a competition before, but wonder 'why buy the shite in the first place, if they've already given you the details to text to enter the competition'? Am I right in my thinking, or am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't quite get that 'blurb'. It states, buy and pack of Carlsberg etc and then says text etc. I've never texted to a competition before, but wonder 'why buy the shite in the first place, if they've already given you the details to text to enter the competition'? Am I right in my thinking, or am I missing something?

A9DF41BB-9AD0-44CC-98A4-D16CBB5EB1AA.thumb.jpeg.bcefb9e8662888527618bd058299376f.jpeg

looks like you have to send the receipt to claim the prize

3FED45B8-D00E-4C0F-A4F7-58BD8C777588.thumb.jpeg.bfaddda044cf1fe3cd1d02c0f98290b6.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2022 at 12:50 PM, March Hare said:

Hello dotdash 79 ( i'm all over the place at this end),

Thanks for that previous information. Look, I'm not very good at anything 'modern' really ( I think that I may have been a Tolpuddle Martyre in a former life!). How does the above one work? I actually tried to do what they said above, yesterday, and it wouldn't work. I can only assume that I don't have a phone banking account. Is that the case? Cheers. 🙂

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Great that comic relief are really pushing the golden tickets text competition. Surely will result in increased donations! Much better than a car or a holiday! George Ezra explaining the beauty and experience of Glastonbury, nice words and sentiments 

also sounds like it’s a worthy view tent part of the prize 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

The comic relief one you enter by sending the word music to a number. 

you then get a text from a different number, which if you don’t reply cancel to in 60 min will charge your account £10. 
mid you donate you will get another text asking you to gift aid. 

you can enter 4 times a day(no donation required).

the prize is 2 tickets, £200 travel expenses and a pre erected tent for 2. 

9C4AE1B9-3F26-41ED-BFDB-A2118AD58C30.jpeg

11 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

The comic relief one you enter by sending the word music to a number. 

you then get a text from a different number, which if you don’t reply cancel to in 60 min will charge your account £10. 
mid you donate you will get another text asking you to gift aid. 

you can enter 4 times a day(no donation required).

the prize is 2 tickets, £200 travel expenses and a pre erected tent for 2. 

9C4AE1B9-3F26-41ED-BFDB-A2118AD58C30.jpeg

Ssshhhhhh! 🤐😅

I’m counting on people not reading the terms and conditions and thinking you can only enter once and have to donate the £10

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

Just a FYI, the Worthy Farm Cheddar competition is running until 10th May, then any entries after that will be for 2023 tickets.

https://instagram.com/stories/glastofest/2798265615157052309?utm_medium=share_sheet 

On 3/18/2022 at 10:54 PM, dotdash79 said:

It might be that you have text to premium rate services disabled on your phone account. 

Or as I just found out, it might be because you're a cheapskate who's with Plusnet Mobile who don't support short code sms.

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

But how do you know him? Are they trustworthy? Did they show you proof….

(Oh how I joke)

It's a false flag maaaaaan.

She was an early follower and serial liker of The Thingy so been on my radar for at least 5 years. 

On 3/20/2022 at 7:52 PM, Dukeicon said:

Just a FYI, the Worthy Farm Cheddar competition is running until 10th May, then any entries after that will be for 2023 tickets.

Hi, I have 2 block of cheese with codes. I managed to get my ticket in the coach resale, so do not need the codes. DM me if you are interested and I will sent the required photos. 

It's a slim chance, but costs nothing. 

Alan

8 minutes ago, alanr said:

Hi, I have 2 block of cheese with codes. I managed to get my ticket in the coach resale, so do not need the codes. DM me if you are interested and I will sent the required photos. 

Alan

That's very kind of you 💓, paging @vintagelaureate

24 minutes ago, alanr said:

Alan

I have my ticket - which I'm delighted with - but I have two friends who don't. If there is no one else who comes forward, and there are some very deserving souls on here, I would gratefully receive those codes! 

Thanks!