Competitions 2022

blutarsky

👀 out, Brothers competitions incoming 😊

To sweeten the deal further for Brothers drinkers, we will also be launching a series of competitions, including an on-pack promotion and a Social Media competition to give you the chance to win general admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2022. Who said we don’t treat you?

https://brotherscider.co.uk/blogs/blog/official-cider-of-glastonbury-festival

1 minute ago, Dukeicon said:

👀 out, Brothers competitions incoming 😊

To sweeten the deal further for Brothers drinkers, we will also be launching a series of competitions, including an on-pack promotion and a Social Media competition to give you the chance to win general admission tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2022. Who said we don’t treat you?

https://brotherscider.co.uk/blogs/blog/official-cider-of-glastonbury-festival

At least @crazyfool1 won’t have to add liver damage to his gallbladder stress from the cheese 

Just now, tarw said:

At least @crazyfool1 won’t have to add liver damage to his gallbladder stress from the cheese 

I actually quite like this cider and was going to order some anyway … so hopefully we can get those 2 remaining people off the spreadsheet to the farm … that said I’m not sure the quantity drunk will be quite on the same scale as the cheese 

Found more details: https://www.winwithbrothers.co.uk

Prizes

There are 1090 prizes consisting of:

How To Enter

1. Purchase a qualifying product. Qualifying products are as specified in Paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
  2. Go to winwithbrothers.co.uk and provide your first name, surname, email address, mobile number and the 8 digit unique code to play Spin2Win.
  3. Winners will receive an immediate message telling them they have won. Address details will need to be provided for the delivery of physical prizes.

Qualifying products

• This Promotion features across the Promoter's brands with one shared prize pool.
  • Promotional products are: Festival Apple 10x440ml cans, Cherry Bakewell, Honeycomb, Marshmallow, Rhubarb & Custard, Strawberries & Cream and Toffee Apple 500ml promotional bottles.

Promotional Period

• The Promotion will open at 00:01 on 01.04.22 (the "Opening Date") and will end at 23:59 on 01.06.22 (the "End Date").
  • A Mop Up draw will take place after the end date for all unclaimed prizes.

Brothers-Festival-Apple-Cider-Promotional-Pack_2048x2048.thumb.webp.bf4077fb5626c8a9a7bb39394dce4579.webp

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Prizes

How To Enter

1. Purchase a qualifying product. Qualifying products are as specified in Paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
  2. Go to winwithbrothers.co.uk and provide your first name, surname, email address, mobile number and the 8 digit unique code to play Spin2Win.
  3. Winners will receive an immediate message telling them they have won. Address details will need to be provided for the delivery of physical prizes.

Qualifying products

• This Promotion features across the Promoter's brands with one shared prize pool.
  • Promotional products are: Festival Apple 10x440ml cans, Cherry Bakewell, Honeycomb, Marshmallow, Rhubarb & Custard, Strawberries & Cream and Toffee Apple 500ml promotional bottles.

Promotional Period

• The Promotion will open at 00:01 on 01.04.22 (the "Opening Date") and will end at 23:59 on 01.06.22 (the "End Date").

Brothers-Festival-Apple-Cider-Promotional-Pack_2048x2048.thumb.webp.bf4077fb5626c8a9a7bb39394dce4579.webp

Great stuff as ever dukeicon 🙂 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Prizes

How To Enter

Qualifying products

Promotional Period

thanks so much for sharing this. Still trying to get myself and boyfriend in somehow so I guess cider is my new drink... 🤢

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, abiwish said:

thanks so much for sharing this. Still trying to get myself and boyfriend in somehow so I guess cider is my new drink... 🤢

Maybe you could enlist friends to help you? Have a party where you provide the cider but they have to give you the codes 😅

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

Prizes

How To Enter

Qualifying products

Promotional Period

Thanks for sharing!

There was a good thread for competitions back in 2019, I've looked for it but cannot find it.  It might be useful to list who were doing competitions back then so people can keep an eye out.  Surely The Guardian will be doing one again, think I spent a month of buying it without any luck, although my mate was successful.  Also The Guardian did another competition but you had to have been a member/signed up with them for a certain length of time.

There was also a magazine that did a competition, can't remember who it was though.

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

There was a good thread for competitions back in 2019, I've looked for it but cannot find it.  It might be useful to list who were doing competitions back then so people can keep an eye out.  Surely The Guardian will be doing one again, think I spent a month of buying it without any luck, although my mate was successful.  Also The Guardian did another competition but you had to have been a member/signed up with them for a certain length of time.

There was also a magazine that did a competition, can't remember who it was though.

This is the thread -

It's 64 pages though, so someone else can plough through it..

8 minutes ago, incident said:

This is the thread -

It's 64 pages though, so someone else can plough through it..

That's the one.  The competitions back then were:

Mallets Cider (will be Brothers this year)

The Guardian, buy the paper and scan the barcode in the shop

Great Western Railway 

Water Aid

EE (Follow on Twitter)

Efests

National Express

Co-op

Radio 2

11 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I still can’t believe more of us weren’t successful with that Guardian competition. I was ashamed to show my face in the local Co-op for months after that as getting it scanned seemed oddly difficult at times.

I did win two of the Mallet’s backup prizes, which were essentially a big box of Mallets branded nonsense I didn’t really need. The t-shirts are comfy though to be fair.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I still can’t believe more of us weren’t successful with that Guardian competition. I was ashamed to show my face in the local Co-op for months after that as getting it scanned seemed oddly difficult at times.

I did win two of the Mallet’s backup prizes, which were essentially a big box of Mallets branded nonsense I didn’t really need. The t-shirts are comfy though to be fair.

Being the annoying customer holding the queue up just to get some daft barcode scanned that shop assistant had no clue about!

I was doing the codes in my mates name and he received a Mallets Festival Pack, think it had a solar phone charger in it.  I won a Brothers festival pack a few years back which I've still got the t-shirt from "The weekend in front" and "The sun on my back" it has on it. 

1 minute ago, danssol said:

Was it ee that made a mess of their competition a few years ago. I remember some controversy. 

Can't remember the ins and outs, but I remember it as they did it approximately the way they said they would, but someone felt they'd been screwed on a technicality because it hadn't been advertised equally on all social media channels or something of that nature, and eventually just shouted loud and long enough that they gave him a ticket to make him go away.

32 minutes ago, Padgey said:

That's the one.  The competitions back then were:

Mallets Cider (will be Brothers this year)

The Guardian, buy the paper and scan the barcode in the shop

Great Western Railway 

Water Aid

EE (Follow on Twitter)

Efests

National Express

Co-op

Radio 2

Thanks so much for this. So we know co-op and cider already live, looks like no news on the rest so far (bar Neil's info re. efests). Comic relief ended yesterday, to be announced in a week.

i've just mailed the press office to ask for some competition tickets

i'll let this topic know what they say when i heasr back if i hear back, press office can be a bit unresponsive.

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

i've just mailed the press office to ask for some competition tickets

i'll let this topic know what they say when i heasr back if i hear back, press office can be a bit unresponsive.

thanks Neil. Fingers crossed for a positive response...

Just now, abiwish said:

thanks Neil. Fingers crossed for a positive response...

i'll be surprised if i get any response, the press office is a bit useless, always has been. i'll probably have to phone them.

Has anyone attempted the Co-op / Worth cheddar comp yet?  I'v bought 3 packs but haven't been able to get a code off any of them, as the sticker on the front seems to be glued shut on all of them.  I've 'examined' a few in the shop and they all seem to be the same too.

I'm pretty sure that the code and details are on the underside of the sticker (as there's nothing in the pack), but I've not managed to peel it apart yet.

Anyone had any joy?