Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

What's to say she doesn't arrive here a week early though? Could have other shows, or doing promo or whatever

Idk happy to be wrong it would be sick but Cardi isn’t a big tourer and I feel like she only turns up where she is booked.

(Still think there’s a chance she could cancel wireless… has an awful track record for cancelling shows).

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Idk happy to be wrong it would be sick but Cardi isn’t a big tourer and I feel like she only turns up where she is booked.

(Still think there’s a chance she could cancel wireless… has an awful track record for cancelling shows).

My dad was meant to be touring with her last year I think it was and almost agreed to it, luckily he didn't as she canned the festivals a few weeks later.

As I posted in the other thread, Clairo is Sunday according to he website.

Think the Inhaler date is a bit misleading as the associated bandsintown link is 24-26th, must be uppling through the first date rather than the whole range... https://www.bandsintown.com/e/103240249-inhaler-at-worthy-farm?came_from=267&utm_medium=web&utm_source=artist_page&utm_campaign=event

38 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

As I posted in the other thread, Clairo is Sunday according to he website.

Think the Inhaler date is a bit misleading as the associated bandsintown link is 24-26th, must be uppling through the first date rather than the whole range... https://www.bandsintown.com/e/103240249-inhaler-at-worthy-farm?came_from=267&utm_medium=web&utm_source=artist_page&utm_campaign=event

Cheers.

And yeah fair enough, that’s something I’m normally wary of with other festivals but for Glasto it normally lists the Wednesday as the first day so when it said the 24th I rolled with it.

Edit: Yeah just been on their tour dates and seen they have Glasto listed for the 22nd and 24th, linking to a bandsintown posting of Glastonbury 22-26th and Glastonbury 24-26th, respectively, so I’ll scrub them out.

Edited by Somto Unigwe Raphael

18 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That’s an interesting one. She definitely won’t be up against Kendrick, especially with the other WH headliner contenders, but this does make it seem like she has something on the farm lined up

So she is coming on as guest with Kenny.

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

What use is that though? Might as well get the OP list and remove those names from the names on the poster and you'll more or less have your list.

I think it’s useful when doing a prediction to know what days people can do?