Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

I’m after 2 standing tickets for Pulp in Cardiff on Weds 12 July - anyone have suggestions on the best way of looking for some and how the transfer etc works on Twickets for example (never done it before) plus on Ticketmaster it says you need your original payment card to get them… 

Edited by Another eforum account

• 3 weeks later...

Hi have a ticket spare for The National at Leeds FD Arena Sat 23rd September. GA standing. Face value inc fees is £54, its on twickets for £50. If anyone wants it you need to get the gigs-n-tours wallet app (which is actually the See tickets wallet app) and can be transferred. If yo want it direct on here let me know. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October Drift 

sept 8th , future yard Birkenhead … 2 tickets free ( lottery tour ) so you will need a lottery ticket or scratch card . Had hoped to combine a visit to Liverpool with a game but it’s the international break so doesn’t make the trip worthwhile sadly 

amazing energy these lads . Dm me 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

October Drift 

sept 8th , future yard Birkenhead … 2 tickets free ( lottery tour ) so you will need a lottery ticket or scratch card . Had hoped to combine a visit to Liverpool with a game but it’s the international break so doesn’t make the trip worthwhile sadly 

I'd have had them but I'm off on holiday that day. @vintagelaureatemight be interested. 

Have 2 tickets to The Walkmen tonight at the KOKO in London.

Not able to make the gig and attempts to sell didn't work so would rather see them go to use more than anything at this point.

Wouldn't say no to a small donation but no pressure to do so, DM me if interested.

43 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Have 2 tickets to The Walkmen tonight at the KOKO in London.

Not able to make the gig and attempts to sell didn't work so would rather see them go to use more than anything at this point.

Wouldn't say no to a small donation but no pressure to do so, DM me if interested.

They gone.

On 8/23/2023 at 12:22 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

October Drift 

Quick bump on this … tonight I’ve still got them … just need an email adress and I can send them across