What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Loaded the car, off to the site in the morning, early oxfammer 👍🏻 There’ll be a couple of us there, it’s all very exciting! I’ve been trying to convey my excitement at being there before the cider bus to my work colleagues but they’ve just looked at me funny 

Sorted all my ale and picked up all my after hours entertainment. Picked up mrs engagement ring ready to pop the question at the ribbon tower.

got a dads and lads golf tournament tomorrow so get my drinking practice in then packing and ready to depart Tuesday!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Printed Clashfinder (last day in work). Told everyone at work I was off to glasto. Got very excited messaging in our WhatsApp group. Piled all our camping stuff in a....pile. Drank some 2019 vintage werthers vodka. All ready now! 

48 minutes ago, Dazmandingo96 said:

Sorted all my ale and picked up all my after hours entertainment. Picked up mrs engagement ring ready to pop the question at the ribbon tower.

got a dads and lads golf tournament tomorrow so get my drinking practice in then packing and ready to depart Tuesday!

Good luck, I’m sure it will go brilliant!

Anxiety increase. Massively excited, but stupidly anxious constantly. Think it's work as it's mega intense at the best of times (working for Commonwealth Games), trying to do next week's work as well so it isn't as horrible when I return. Coupled with new job applications, kids etc, worried about not being able to get a decent camp spot with our massive group.

Ah well, first world problems, as soon as that tents up and my arse hits the chair, the relief and emotions will hit.

Stay safe. Peace and love. I am already teary thinking of how emotional I'll be during Macca.

8 minutes ago, moogster said:

Yesterday evening did a tasting of spirits to choose what to bring. I got a bottle of rum and one of bourbon for my birthday. The bourbon is the nicest neat, but I'm thinking rum is a better mixer. Choices choices (no not both 🙂 )

Rum and mixer for your session, neat Bourbon in the hip flask for a warmer, surely. 👌

packed my camping gear { including my tent mallet - I reckon I will need it this year } - due to the tube strikes it means getting to South London on Monday staying with a friend { who lives close } overnight and she will drop us at the Crew coach pick up point Tuesday morning - 

Once we get all the tents up we will go on a wander out to a few Crew bars 

Never really keen on a Scorching Glastonbury { such as 2010 } - it slows me away down so tend only to come out in the late evening.

sun hat and sun cream already packed.

Hope you all have a Good Glastonbury 

5 minutes ago, joeruss said:

Picked up our motorhome! and p*ssed off our neighbours in the process by taking up the street parking spots..

Tell them it's just for a couple of days. Some people in my street bring theirs in 3 or 4 times a year and let them parked for a full week in the street, because it seems they are dirty folks who need a week to fully clean theirs, and use it as well as entertainment for the kids. * looking at you n. 18 *

Listening to Worthy FM and getting a few things together. Not packing clothes though until I am more certain about the weather on Monday/Tuesday.