The Long and Winding Road

Superscally

Home safe, just been through the list of donations and SOOOOO many of you are there - it reads like the thread when the first poster drops and I feel like I'm on the top line. Way to make a guy feel loved. I keep feeling the need to say thanks, so if I'm still doing this in a week, I'm not angling for more donations or shizzle, I'm just overwhelmed. 

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, parsonjack said:

I hope they carried you aloft and paraded you round the streets.  What a legend 👍

If he hangs around on a street too long with that beard he's more likely to get offered a cup of tea and something to eat 😉

9 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Well deserved! 

🤗

1 hour ago, Gregfc15 said:

Missed this happening over the weekend but catching up now. Tremendous effort! Donated!

Ta!! 

33 minutes ago, Quark said:

If he hangs around on a street too long with that beard he's more likely to get offered a cup of tea and something to eat 😉

Happened a few times in the States...

Status update: 

Lovely creak in my left Achilles. My feet ligaments feel tired and my left upper medial tibia aches, especially in certain positions. One toenail is critical, but stable...

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Status update: 

Lovely creak in my left Achilles. My feet ligaments feel tired and my left upper medial tibia aches, especially in certain positions. One toenail is critical, but stable...

Ouch take care book yourself in for a good sports massage or a physio session. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

🤗

Ta!! 

Happened a few times in the States...

Status update: 

The answer is always..drink more beer.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Superscally said:

We do...but I'm not sure how ok it is to put them in public domain. I didn't realise how "on site" I was until it was too late and I had my tracker on, so figured, in for a penny, in for a pound! 🤣

Some things are best left to the imagination 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

We do...but I'm not sure how ok it is to put them in public domain. I didn't realise how "on site" I was until it was too late and I had my tracker on, so figured, in for a penny, in for a pound! 🤣

Just really glad you got them!!! Welll done!!! 👏🏻 

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

The funny thing is, I think @Gnomicidehas a screen shot of the tracker with me heading straight for the Pyramid once I saw it and the diversion to the left is where I physically couldn't get on the garden fence height riser and had to use steps! 

Screenshot_20210701-170450_Twitter.thumb.jpg.bc6bb033e6ff7b9cc0a56e0c2d6e30c4.jpg