On this day…

Tartan_Glasto

This time on the Friday last year I was maybe on my way back from attempting to go get a shower. I stood in the queue for a bit thinking I'd treat myself to a freshen up before the main even started. However I started to hear rumblings that they were going to close to save water. Deciding that I wasn't too fussed about getting one I just left the queue rather than risk waiting any longer to just be turned away!

Think we then just went a bimble, got some food and I believe MO was the first act we saw. 

Not sure what I would be doing right now. My tent, bags etc would all be packed up and safe in a lockup. So I guess about now I would probably be getting some food while looking forward to the night ahead before leaving site about 4 or 5am tomorrow morning. I miss you Glastonbury... x

Making the most of the last night.  Going round saying farewell to friends and 'see you next year' - how little did we anticipate what was coming!  Not even thinking about packing up till tomorrow morning.  One of the joys of a caravan is that you have no trek to the bus/coach/car park.  Just make sure everything inside is stowed securely, hitch up the car, lift the caravan legs and do a last fingertip search of our camping area to make sure nothing has been left behind.  Then join the queue for the exit.

4 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Sunday 2017, headed over to what was to be possibly my favourite ever set at the festival, Justice on West Holts. A set as spectacular as the sunset that preceded it

Screenshot_20210627-144912.png

Have a panorama of a bit before that during Moderat at WH but I cant get it to save properly.

Royalo Blood posted this one and its nice to find myself in the photo.  And one from the park just for good measure. I didnt take a lot of photos in 2017 despite being a photo obsessive. Thatll change next year when Ill lug around my SLR all weekend.

11590D50-FCA4-49D7-9DE6-C81DC4491533.jpeg

12C9EBCA-4842-468F-93EA-EFFB17446CF0.jpeg

Right now I would be where I am at the moment, at home in my bed after getting back from the festival at about 7.30amish. I always leave very early to beat the queues at the gates and Castle Cary. Safe journey home everyone!